Teachers are delightful.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
She feared for her life. You know what that means right?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
She feared for her life. You know what that means right?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
You're joking, right?! :unsure:

This is a tough one for the oppression olympics to sort out. Especially cause she went full racist at the end. Lucky for her she works for the government, where being a bigot is protected. If she worked for the free market she'd be done :foreheadslap:

• Love
Reactions: Havoc and Ifallalot

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

This is a tough one for the oppression olympics to sort out. Especially cause she went full racist at the end. Lucky for her she works for the government, where being a bigot is protected. If she worked for the free market she'd be done :foreheadslap:

Haha yeah, the pig was completely decent to her and she was looking for a fight. I admire his patience.

Reactions: grapedrink

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER

I wonder what her kids chances of becoming something other than an asshole is?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The public school teachers are the left half of the bell curve. The system is for the left half of the curve as well. That's what the data shows. Additionally, they picked last year to push all the Woke stuff into school curriculums while refusing to teach anything real. GET OUT NOW. This lady is not an outlier.

HOrrible treatment of the officer, and from what I've heard this is common. The cops I know are about done, so it'll be fascinating to watch antagonistic trash like this lady attempt to negotiate the new jungles with no cops to keep her safe.

Reactions: Havoc

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I wonder where that bitch teaches at? She drives a late-model Mercedes...

Reactions: Havoc

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I wholeheartedly condemn the womans behavior, now if the badgelickers could only do the same when cops act up.

Reactions: hal9000