Teachers are delightful.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
That's the point. The proper way to treat an offender who is resisting is do it swiftly and decisively so they don't even get the chance to do a Rayshard Brooks. It's being nice to these assholes that gives them the space to escalate.

But instead, we expect the cops to be nice to the hoods because convict lives matter - but only if they're black. Go figure.

If George Floyd had been shackled as soon as he was taken out of the car he may or may not have died from his chemistry, but in any case it wouldn't have been Chauvin who killed him. If that other fktwit Duante , the asshole with the felony warrant had been face planted right from the outset he'd still be alive today. And so on. It's giving these assholes enough room to make their move that's resulting in their outcomes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
That's the point. The proper way to treat an offender who is resisting is do it swiftly and decisively so they don't even get the chance to do a Rayshard Brooks. It's being nice to these assholes that gives them the space to escalate.

But instead, we expect the cops to be nice to the hoods because convict lives matter - but only if they're black. Go figure.
Judge, jury, and executioner

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube

If George Floyd had been shackled as soon as he was taken out of the car he may or may not have died from his chemistry, but in any case it wouldn't have been Chauvin who killed him. If that other fktwit Duante , the asshole with the felony warrant had been face planted right from the outset he'd still be alive today. And so on. It's giving these assholes enough room to make their move that's resulting in their outcomes.
More K9 units?

They love to work and can't be outrun.

Reactions: Havoc

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I bet she's not a teacher.

I mean she could teach at some for profit Christian school or a homeschool or preschool or traffic school.

Shout out to Gary "Mad foiler sander Disease" Gibson coming in for the assist.
Wait, so you mean to tell us that she's not an emotionally dysregulated racist because she's a teacher?

Well, there goes Doug's narrative.

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The solution is so simple that even a sociology professor could see it. Don't get all butthurt when the cops treat assholes like assholes. That cop should have been encouraged to troll the fck out of that driver, and then post it on Worldstar so everyone else could troll her. Spitting in her face would be crossing the line but by the time someone is trying to start a fight it should be considered normal to get what you give.
What part of "get what you give" is protecting and serving citizens?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It was just funny how everyone used it as an excuse to rip on teachers on the internet.

I like that people said, "if she is a teacher, this shows how terrible teachers are."

Conjecture man would be proud!

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

They need to come up with better restraint tech.

That they have to muscle the perp's hands behind his or her back is flaw in that restraint tactic.

When you have a reoccurring problem it's a system's issue. You need to decrease the chance for human error to result in catastrophe.

I think the better tech would be to take out their legs so they can't fight or take flight and then just wait them out.

If I had better fabrication skills, I would be all over this.

Where is DARPA?

If I were smarter and had better fabrication skills, I would have been great at DARPA.

Last edited:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Two things:

- The structure of the human body naturally resistant to being handcuffed behind your back. It takes a lot less strength and effort to resist being put into that position than it takes to overcome that resistance.

- People who are high don't respond to pain compliance techniques. They also don't listen to reason.

Even in a controlled environment at the jails and prisons where the cops have all the resources they sometimes still have to resort to overpowering by brute force. That always looks ugly and the crook always complains about being unable to breathe. which is why "I can't breave" doesn't mean sh!t to a cop - they all know better from experience.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Two things:

- The structure of the human body naturally resistant to being handcuffed behind your back. It takes a lot less strength and effort to resist being put into that position than it takes to overcome that resistance.

- People who are high don't respond to pain compliance techniques. They also don't listen to reason.

Even in a controlled environment at the jails and prisons where the cops have all the resources they sometimes still have to resort to overpowering by brute force. That always looks ugly and the crook always complains about being unable to breathe. which is why "I can't breave" doesn't mean sh!t to a cop - they all know better from experience.
We're past the point of reasonable discussion with the other side. It's time to let them fend for themselves. It's already happening in these big blue cities.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Two things:

That is where you need technical innovation.

One time, as a young man, my 3 friends said they could throw me in my swimming pool.

I said, they couldn't do it.

They couldn't do it.

And I am a pussy

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
As far as people giving what they get, I also think retail and other public facing workers should be allowed to respond in kind when abused. I would love to see the vid where some drive up window employee is getting harrassed by a mouthy customer and responds with a solid FOAD.

This expectation we have for employees to maintain their bearing with assholes on the one-way basis is unreasonable . It just encourages these people to abuse others without shame. I go out of my way to show my appreciation for these workers and to respect what they do regardless of what it is. I think THAT should be the default expectation for customers.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The cops don't serve the offenders; they suppress them.
Hate to break it to you but they're citizens with rights too. Your vindictiveness and pointless tit for tat, is not protecting or serving anyone.

It's amazing that I, an unassimilated immigrant, have to tell you that.

Thank you for consistently demonstrating what's wrong with policing in this country.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
As far as people giving what they get, I also think retail and other public facing workers should be allowed to respond in kind when abused. I would love to see the vid where some drive up window employee is getting harrassed by a mouthy customer and responds with a solid FOAD.

This expectation we have for employees to maintain their bearing with assholes on the one-way basis is unreasonable . It just encourages these people to abuse others without shame. I go out of my way to show my appreciation for these workers and to respect what they do regardless of what it is. I think THAT should be the default expectation for customers.
Where in your oath did you swear to be a grudging, spiteful dick to people you serve?

Anybody with a fragile ego like yours should never be allowed to be a LEO.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It seems like cops became income generators preying the citizens giving chicken sh!t tickets.

I couldn't be a cop for that reason.