Teachers are delightful.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I bet she's not a teacher.

I mean she could teach at some for profit Christian school or a homeschool or preschool or traffic school.

Shout out to Gary "Mad foiler sander Disease" Gibson coming in for the assist.

Last edited:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
That woman is a Republican for sure. Probably votes Libertarian. People like her, who attack Police, like the ones who attacked the Capitol Police, should be exposed and dealt with legally. I don't think she should be canceled... that's a Republican thing.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
That woman is a Republican for sure. Probably votes Libertarian. People like her, who attack Police, like the ones who attacked the Capitol Police, should be exposed and dealt with legally. I don't think she should be canceled... that's a Republican thing.
you see lefties saying equally stupid sh!t too though. Like calling a cop a murderer right off the bat. sh!t is just stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: mundus

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Did anyone verify where she is teaching?

I need to know if my thin slice was correct.

She might have taught at a CC.

But you can't be that crazy and have longevity as a teacher.

Reactions: hal9000

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I meant the lady, for teh record

also, like, NO ONE denies cops have a shitty job

that's not an excuse for executing people

I mean..sh!t,...if he had shot her I don't think anyone in america would
have convicted him, but...yeah

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Why does Doug have the comments turned off his YouTube channel?

Put some video of the new gym up.

I really want to see.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

I was saying, you can't do woke politics in CA if you are teacher.

You dummies think I make this sh!t up.

That is what is so funny. All the right wingers think it's all woke all the time in school.

In fact the OC trumper are the first ones to go run and complain.

Don't talk politics or religion in mixed company.

Stick to poop jokes and playing practical jokes on the kids.

Duh!

Also, CC teachers are not professors. They are instructors.

:loser:

Reactions: tacos and mundus

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
The solution is so simple that even a sociology professor could see it. Don't get all butthurt when the cops treat assholes like assholes. That cop should have been encouraged to troll the fck out of that driver, and then post it on Worldstar so everyone else could troll her. Spitting in her face would be crossing the line but by the time someone is trying to start a fight it should be considered normal to get what you give.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I don't think she's teaching now.

The CCs have a lot of lower division classes that they need to get part timers to teach.

It's pretty common to hire a part timer who doesn't get rehired after a few bad semesters.

Cal state would hire crazy teachers and then those teachers would sue the school when they get fired.

Teaching well is a balancing act.

You need to be nice and mean.

Balancing the two.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The solution is so simple that even a sociology professor could see it. Don't get all butthurt when the cops treat assholes like assholes. That cop should have been encouraged to troll the fck out of that driver, and then post it on Worldstar so everyone else could troll her. Spitting in her face would be crossing the line but by the time someone is trying to start a fight it should be considered normal to get what you give.
Notice how nobody is defending her? Give it at try next time your brothers in blue are out of line.

Reactions: tacos