TDS! TDS! TDS!

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"One thing Trump did accomplish for 2020 (along with lots of other stuff good for USA)"

Maybe name five of these "lots of other stuff good for USA."

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Do you think those 74+ million voters are going to just "go away" like those former Bush league officials?
no, i think they're going to get marginalized by the 80+ million Biden voters.

as they should, coz that's how it goes when you lose.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
One thing Trump did accomplish for 2020 (along with lots of other stuff good for USA)

He prompted the largest total popular vote count in modern history.
He got both sides to get off their collective butts to get out and vote.

Even though he lost in popular votes, he still garnered the NEW 2nd highest vote count in history.
Higher than Obama's first big winning term (by almost 5 million).

Do you think those 74+ million voters are going to just "go away" like those former Bush league officials?

He wasn't called a disruptor for nothing.
What was America’s population in 2008? 2020?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Do you think Biden is worthy of Highest count ever ?
Biden got the highest vote count ever because Trump was such a disaster.

Not because he's a good candidate.

So funny how Surfdog is framing it though.

Trump was the 2nd highest vote loser! :roflmao:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hump

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
yep, just like you.
if you were going to be deranged and hyper-vigilant about any person, I think a wannabe fascist/dictator would be the person to be deranged about.

didn't we learn that lesson already?

You don’t wait for them to start loading people onto trains and gassing people to call them fascists and nazis. You throw their ass out before it gets to that.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I like how Grape Boi is now trying to downplay his comstant whiteknighting for Trump and Proud Bois.He still has the stones to accuse those who have been right all along of TDS.

• Haha
Reactions: Hump and grapedrink

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I like how Grape Boi is now trying to downplay his comstant whiteknighting for Trump and Proud Bois.He still has the stones to accuse those who have been right all along of TDS.
he’ll hide behind “BUHHHHH I just like trolling the people who are freaking out over nothing” because he’s a contrarian nihilist just like ifall

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It's not my fault that you suck at reading comprehension and mischaracterize to fit your narrative. You can make any perception your own reality with that.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand