Taj Burrow(s) headlines Freedom Rally

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Are you referring to Taj's stance on the issue?
What is his stance on this issue? "Anti-vax" - until last year - meant "opposed to vaccine technology and the use of vaccines." Is that Taj' stance?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
If I'm not mistaken he's voicing opposition to mandated vaccination of children.
So several countries are anti-vax as well under that definition, including the UK. So was the FDA's advisory committee when they approved the vaccines for several child cohorts, so they're anti-vax also, including Paul Offitt.

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
I would first like to point out that Autoprax works in education, yet can't spell moron or loser correctly - I'm really hoping this is hyperbole, if only for his students' sake :roflmao:

Having said that comma people like Taj and Kelly should really stfu and let the scientists keep working at containing the pandemic without knuckleheads chiming in. I doubt either one of them have taken a single course on Epidemiology and should let the adults do their jobs without distraction.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
How long before Skully, Autoprax, and friends turn this into Covid debate #122,4... whoops, nevermind.
I think Skully, Autoprax and their ilk should jab away. Apparently, jabbing away is an Autoprax specialty.

Here is one case in point about the vaccine bs: my sister. Three shots of Moderna already, today she called me and said she had covid and was really sick. Wanted to let me know since I had spent the last four days at her house over the holidays.

There are tens of millions of people in the country with the same story. And hundreds of millions worldwide, if not multiples of that. But jab away!! Covid will be cured by pfizer and moderna bribes to politicians. Trust me, comrade!!

• Haha
Reactions: $kully