SURFLINE: 2-3 ft.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
The other day they had some “ it’s fun go paddle out “ bullshit and the point was about 1-2 high tide mushy windy sh!t

this morning 3-5 fun! Reality crowded inconsistent not so fun hahahaha

LelandCuz

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 21, 2011
Lahaina
10 - 12+ ft for Hanalei Bay on Turkey Day ~ :waving:
Moderate tradewinds 10 - 15 mph
no rain expected over the next few days
Had my first big wave kite session of the season on Maui's outer reefs and had a BLAST. ALso got blasted by a lip that landed on me when a big barrel pinched. I managed to slip out of the straps and ball up just before impact or it would have been bye bye ankles. I think it's supposed to be bigger today! It seems like there's been a swell on every Thanksgiving since I moved here nearly 20 years ago. HI not done!

Witchipoo

Michael Peterson status
Jun 16, 2010
East of Malibu
Wednesday the NWS called for 2-4, so I wasted half a tank of gas and two hours in the car to check the place I thought would at least be not-flat, and . . . . it was flat. I don't even look at Surflie anymore, but every site I looked at implied there might be a little something. And I can't drive that far anymore, what with an aging car and the price of gas. Fuckety fuck fuckfuck! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Wednesday the NWS called for 2-4, so I wasted half a tank of gas and two hours in the car to check the place I thought would at least be not-flat, and . . . . it was flat. I don't even look at Surflie anymore, but every site I looked at implied there might be a little something. And I can't drive that far anymore, what with an aging car and the price of gas. Fuckety fook fuckfuck! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
Well if nothing else, Witchpoo, you still got the piz n' vinegar going for ya!! :roflmao: :applause2::jamon:

:cheers:

:waving:

Reactions: rowjimmytour

Eimeo

OTF status
Oct 18, 2005
Encinitas
I think most of do . The problem for me is the 10,000 people they are whipping into a frenzy every micro swell.
it’s gonna get way worse too

today was a shitshow at sunrise.
At sunrise... remember when if you wanted to get some waves before the crowds got on it you could hit it at first light! Holy crap, at my local now there are 5-10 out in the dark, never was that way before Covid. Are there really that many new surfers just since Covid began or has the work from home thing changed everyone's habits? I can't figure this sh!t out, never in my 40 years of surfing have I seen such a rapid change like this. Where is everyone coming from?

• Love
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Eimeo

OTF status
Oct 18, 2005
Encinitas
Perfect chest high A-frames in Nica ... 3 hr solo session yesterday ... more of the same today ... Happy Holidays!!!
Hey Flyinraptr - how often does that one northern beach break that is super A-Frames and super hollow break as good and as perfect as a certain surf camp Instagram makes it look? I surfed it recently, not clean like I see in all the posting on IG, might be the hardest beach break wave I have ever tried to catch and pull into at 6-10 feet, but I didn't get it on a perfect clean day and was told it has to be near perfect to make the drop and the tube. Don't want to name the spot, but you might know what I am talking about.

Reactions: flyinraptr