Surfing....done

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Classic picture "lying little shlt" :LOL:

It's annoying how surfing looks when these "healer" con artists use it like a their therapy couch of the moment. It's even more annoying that almost everything they say is true, that surfing does work like that for a lot of people.
BTW that chick, would.

Reactions: john4surf

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
That is all great until she drops in on some dude and he tries to down her.

I hate the vibes of a crowd. Even when I'm getting my share. It's like rats fighting over cheese.

Always did but now I REALLY hate it.

My favorite girls surfer was Liz who surfed in Oceanside.

She would start screaming at guys in the water. Sometimes she would send them in.

Me and my friend would be in the water :roflmao:

The guy who was getting yelled at would be all WTF?

I always wondered when she was going to get punched by a guy who knew how to punch.

She not around here no more

Last edited:

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
What really matters is how fuckable that red head is. If more girls like her are in the water I'd say surfing is actually getting better! what we need are less competitive fuckers and grumpy old geezers in the water.

Reactions: Lizard50

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I spent about 3 hours this morning surfing waist high, imperfect, glassy, fun little peaks with my two oldest friends, not another soul for miles. Then lobster rolls. Then another surf and now a half-nap in the AC looking out into the oak forest surrounding this dumpy but charming AF little air BnB suite in the woods. The world may be burning, but, even the mightiest forests need a good burn every few generations. From hardship and struggle comes innovation and dare I say it, human advancement; just wake me when the latter begins k TIA

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Yeah that first young lady with the ripcurl rashguard is striking at first glance. If she's lame attitude-wise to surf with, that makes it even worse. If she's just clueless borderline dangerous, then someone will surely step up to help her out(of them drawers!!)