Surfer Presents VELO

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010
Hey they gotta pay the bills so people can come on here and talk sh!t.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
I've actually been meaning to ask - what is this website anyway 'surfer.com' is there some backstory as to how they got the domain? I'm surprised the Inertia folks didn't secure this URL when they were getting started. What is it about this site that attracted you folks here, I stumbled upon the site when searching for surf report a few years ago. What parts of CA are the surfer magazine distributed ?

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
b
I've actually been meaning to ask - what is this website anyway 'surfer.com' is there some backstory as to how they got the domain? I'm surprised the Inertia folks didn't secure this URL when they were getting started. What is it about this site that attracted you folks here, I stumbled upon the site when searching for surf report a few years ago. What parts of CA are the surfer magazine distributed ?
back in the day, when the juggs magazine website got shut down by the government, most of the paying subscribers were offered a portion of their money refunded, and automatically were migrated over here for no additional charge.

i was trying to locate the big ones! site around that time and stumbled onto this idiotic place by mistake, due to poor typing skills...
:shark:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
b

back in the day, when the juggs magazine website got shut down by the government, most of the paying subscribers were offered a portion of their money refunded, and automatically were migrated over here for no additional charge.

i was trying to locate the big ones! site around that time and stumbled onto this idiotic place by mistake, due to poor typing skills...
:shark:
STFU Kedso.