Surfboards, Surfing and Politics

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
:roflmao:

I'll have to go out to the garage and ask my cars how they voted. The MBZ, I probably don't want to know. The '58 probably can't remember. Holy sh!t.
You still got the 911? Because that sh!t's twitter got sh!t-canned for anti-semitism. THAT car doesn't think antifa is an idea. It also thinks mein Tiger unt mein Panzer did nothing wrong...
Probably that MB as well.

The '58, I heard it said "Presinald Trunt" while standing in front of a bunch of "Office of the President-Elect" rostrums and lecterns and podiums and backgrounds. It'll probably just say "come on, man" repeatedly if you ask it.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Way more money to the Republicans than both Griffin and Biolas combined.

"Actively do harm"

And then you woke up and realize you'd been making that up.

And I own no "My Pillow Guy pillows." I'm not much for buying stuff off late night TV infomercials.

How many Toyota Trucks do you own Mr. Maturity?

Is it just the one?
Donating to the Republican party and spending millions to prevent people from being able to get married or have abortions, are two different things.

But we already know that you can't make valid comparisons.

Also, Toyota donated more money to Democrats than Republicans in 2020. Not that it matters since most companies donate to both.

1CC3A9E1-1114-4696-97AF-1B9F6FE3D6C9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I bolded the part that makes you wrong, petty, and immature

Disagreement is not "active harm"

Donating millions to prevent gays from getting married or shut down Planned Parenthood or take away civil rights, is indeed doing harm to others.

Not that you would give a sh!t, since you're apart of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Is that what you believe?
No, I don't believe your panties are damp. Perhaps some skid marks, but I digress. Do I think "boycotting" Greg Griffin because of some stupid posts on the internet makes someone a little deluded? Yup.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Donating to the Republican party and spending millions to prevent people from being able to get married or have abortions, are two different things.

But we already know that you can't make valid comparisons.
The chicken sandwich comparison is all yours. The My Pillow guy as well. I'm just mocking the boycotting of a shaper as you drive around in your alt.right truck. (does it turn left at all?) And I knew you'd be able to rationalize the Toyota thing. Thank you. Now as long as you stay away from that uber evil Greg Griffin, you're all good! :roflmao:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I also buy iPhones that are assembled by child slaves in China.
they know to keep their fkn mouths shut

It's impossible. But whatever makes your panties damp. Belief is a powerful tool for the deluded.

I'm hypersensitive about where/how I spend my money; bone dry panties

are you going hard on this because the question is about boards?

let's be real honest about what/who this thread is really about....

the post title should have been....If Your Shaper Acts Like a Retard Online Would You Still Buy From Xe?

(clarification: it's NOT about you)

Last edited:
Reactions: Woke AF and mundus

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
No, I don't believe your panties are damp. Perhaps some skid marks, but I digress. Do I think "boycotting" Greg Griffin because of some stupid posts on the internet makes someone a little deluded? Yup.
Super. Belief is a powerful tool for the deluded.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The chicken sandwich comparison is all yours. The My Pillow guy as well. I'm just mocking the boycotting of a shaper as you drive around in your alt.right truck. (does it turn left at all?) And I knew you'd be able to rationalize the Toyota thing. Thank you. Now as long as you stay away from that uber evil Greg Griffin, you're all good! :roflmao:
I was giving you the examples of business' I'd boycott and why.

Most corporations donate to both republicans and democrats.
That's not a problem for me.

I like how you conveniently skipped the Toyota 2020 donations as your argument crumbled. lololo

Greg Griffin is a turd, why would I give him my money?

There are so many good shapers out there, who I LOVE to support, why give my money to a person like Greg? It's not like I'm missing out by not riding flat bottom boards. :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Northern_Shores