Surfboards, Surfing and Politics

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I walked into the shop of a mechanic I've used for decades the other day and he was listening to Rush Limbaugh. I was thinking about turning around and leaving but he saw me. He always likes shooting the shiit. We talked story a while. He couldn't do the job anyways, so I was off the hook.

I've always understood why a small businessman would vote Republican and would never hold that against them. But if they were a fervent Trump supporter I would question their sanity and maybe look elsewhere for my needs.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
same here.
So... you’re petty and immature.

As expected.

How about virtually everything else you buy?

Are you buying groceries from *gasp• Libertarians?!?!?

What kind of a car/truck do you drive? Toyota you say? Toyota contributed almost a million dollars to the Republican Party in 2020. Almost as much as Greg Griffin Contributed.

Last edited:

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
As far as surfing goes, from what I see at the beaches, surfers are all hanging around post surf, no masks, no distancing, chattin it up.
What do you guys do? split? talk? space/masks?

I don't know, I like to socialize, not much in the water more than a 'what's up' or 'hows' it', and maybe a bit more out, but really?during this pandemic? what is there to really talk about? :ROFLMAO:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
So... you’re petty and immature.

As expected.

How about virtually everything else you buy?

Are you buying groceries from *gasp• Libertarians?!?!?

What kind of a car/truck do you drive? Toyota you say? Toyota contributed almost a million dollars to the Republican Party in 2020. Almost as much as Greg Griffin Contributed.
Why is it petty and immature if you don’t want to support a business that actively tries to do harm upon others?

I like gay people more than Chick-fil-A sandwiches.

I don't feel like giving my money to people who are going out of their way to be assholes to others.

How many My Pillow Guy pillows do you have?

Sorry for being immature.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: afoaf and Ifallalot