surf trip report

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
remember when pwople used to post these? remember Diros Indo report

My daughter and I came with a one way ticket and carry on luggage w no real plan

8 months later still here in Indo daughter has broken 3 boards and i have broken/buckled 4 - surf every day in trunks

Moved dow to Bali for rainy season and hasn't been much rain and have been surfing lots of fun surf all over the island - get on the bike and go - so many spots to surf fun waves

Bali tons of great food, good energy, too much traffic and a tinder success rate that actually has me thinking i am suave

been missing my canyon set beatings and hoping for a great season here in a few months - back to Nias for the season once it opens

miss IPAs can someone please water my plants and move my car to the other side of the street?

STOCKED!

9D74E413-941C-4F91-823E-9F2DFAFE6E29.jpegE916283B-C23C-46CE-BAD6-3C646C5F1A48.jpeg9509E58F-567C-41E1-A7F3-2240ADEB0D4C.jpeg

Firebird

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 5, 2010
OC
It must take a really unique situation to pull something like that off.
It'd be a dream come true for me but my damned wife and a lack of consistent cash flow makes it prohibitive.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
how the fk you Tinder with your kid around....?

you go back to their bunk at the hostel?!?!
I went on a road trip with my GF and my two sisters.

We shared a room and the AC was on and it seems like my sisters were sleeping in one bed, me and the GF in the other. so I just pull down my girl friends panties.

She like no no no.

But penis power ruled and we did it quiet and slow.

I guess what I'm saying is, it's not impossible to tinder with your kid if you have can-do spirit. :poop:

• Wow
Reactions: $kully and afoaf

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
It must take a really unique situation to pull something like that off.
It'd be a dream come true for me but my damned wife and a lack of consistent cash flow makes it prohibitive.

it was a very unique situation for me to do this and a few on ther er'bb know how bad things were at home when i decided to pack the boards grab my kid and split - have to say f-ck it a few times in life