surf trip report

Truth

Miki Dora status
Jul 18, 2002
remember when pwople used to post these? remember Diros Indo report

My daughter and I came with a one way ticket and carry on luggage w no real plan

8 months later still here in Indo daughter has broken 3 boards and i have broken/buckled 4 - surf every day in trunks

Moved dow to Bali for rainy season and hasn't been much rain and have been surfing lots of fun surf all over the island - get on the bike and go - so many spots to surf fun waves

Bali tons of great food, good energy, too much traffic and a tinder success rate that actually has me thinking i am suave

been missing my canyon set beatings and hoping for a great season here in a few months - back to Nias for the season once it opens

miss IPAs can someone please water my plants and move my car to the other side of the street?

STOCKED!

9D74E413-941C-4F91-823E-9F2DFAFE6E29.jpegE916283B-C23C-46CE-BAD6-3C646C5F1A48.jpeg9509E58F-567C-41E1-A7F3-2240ADEB0D4C.jpeg

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
how the fk you Tinder with your kid around....?

you go back to their bunk at the hostel?!?!
I went on a road trip with my GF and my two sisters.

We shared a room and the AC was on and it seems like my sisters were sleeping in one bed, me and the GF in the other. so I just pull down my girl friends panties.

She like no no no.

But penis power ruled and we did it quiet and slow.

I guess what I'm saying is, it's not impossible to tinder with your kid if you have can-do spirit. :poop:

• Wow
Reactions: $kully and afoaf

Truth

Miki Dora status
Jul 18, 2002
It must take a really unique situation to pull something like that off.
It'd be a dream come true for me but my damned wife and a lack of consistent cash flow makes it prohibitive.

it was a very unique situation for me to do this and a few on ther er'bb know how bad things were at home when i decided to pack the boards grab my kid and split - have to say f-ck it a few times in life