Surf Ranch Pro Getting Torched

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
I hope trestles comes down to 5 Brazilians. That would be rad. Yago has a chance to make it 4. The bikini show at Trestles would be like no other. I also like how they root for each other and chaired Joanne Defay up the boat ramp.
They are all out at Lower's right now, and all week, pracacticing. Noels' wave count will go down this week.

LipService

OTF status
Feb 10, 2017
I enjoyed what I watched of finals day. It’s more like skateboarding than ever. At least you don’t have to watch them wait for a wave.

It’s interesting that the wave actually changes a bit from run to run. Where does that variation come from?

What about the risk of snail larva up the nose?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
The Surf Ranch is filled with 15 million gallons of UV-and-chlorine-treated freshwater;

The Surf Ranch has an arrangement with PG&E to buy solar energy.

The control tower that operates the wave pool can produce 50 types of waves.

Kelly Slater fell on the very first wave produced at the Surf Ranch and, for obvious reasons, the footage has never been released.

2026, the Surf Ranch will be a 155-acre structure, with two public wave pools and many support facilities.

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
The Surf Ranch is filled with 15 million gallons of UV-and-chlorine-treated freshwater;

The Surf Ranch has an arrangement with PG&E to buy solar energy.

The control tower that operates the wave pool can produce 50 types of waves.

Kelly Slater fell on the very first wave produced at the Surf Ranch and, for obvious reasons, the footage has never been released.

2026, the Surf Ranch will be a 155-acre structure, with two public wave pools and many support facilities.
Quoting WSL press releases verbatim as fact is a risky business.

they are better off treated as fantasies that might come true.

Reactions: urchined and mundus