Surf Coaching

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
last time I was there Sep 2015 for two weeks it was pretty much 6-10ft Cloudbreak every day.

we stayed at the cheap island .....one boat trip a day. Spent 4-6hrs per session. intense.
we scored weed of a boatmen and were blitzed before paddle out.

I took a 6'3", 6'9" and 7'6" and barely surfed the 6'3".

Lots of uncrowded sessions where a boat load would come out from Tav. Get one big clean-up set on the head and then head back to Restaurants.

Best day it was overcast 8-10ft. No one else out but us. Went oil slick sheet glass for a few hours ...........those tube-rides still play in my mind.

In that 2 weeks I saw far more sick waves going through unridden than ridden.

lots and lots of heavy doughnuts eaten per session.
When you say unridden, do you mean nary a soul from up top to the end, or do you mean someone ate it on the drop, or got caught behind?

Also, using the same scale as used to call 8-10', please call the following wave:

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
last time I was there Sep 2015 for two weeks it was pretty much 6-10ft Cloudbreak every day.

we stayed at the cheap island .....one boat trip a day. Spent 4-6hrs per session. intense.
we scored weed of a boatmen and were blitzed before paddle out.

I took a 6'3", 6'9" and 7'6" and barely surfed the 6'3".

Lots of uncrowded sessions where a boat load would come out from Tav. Get one big clean-up set on the head and then head back to Restaurants.

Best day it was overcast 8-10ft. No one else out but us. Went oil slick sheet glass for a few hours ...........those tube-rides still play in my mind.

In that 2 weeks I saw far more sick waves going through unridden than ridden.

lots and lots of heavy doughnuts eaten per session.

7'6 = DS? Would be a match made in heaven, I reckon.

(CB good on one's backhand? Asking for a friend)