Supreme Leader of Western States Pact puts God in check and takes strong stand against Gospel Music

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Proclamation on how God fits into California's future: "Even with adherence to physical distancing, convening in a congregational setting of multiple different households to practice a personal faith carries a relatively higher risk for widespread transmission of the COVID-19 virus, and may result in increased rates of infection, hospitalization, and death, especially among more vulnerable populations. In particular, activities such as singing and group recitation negatethe risk-reductionachieved through six feet of physical distancing.

*Places of worship must therefore limit attendance to 25% of building capacity or amaximum of 100 attendees, whichever is lower. This limitation will be in effect for the first21-days of a county publichealth department’s approval of religious services andcultural ceremonies activities at places of worship within their jurisdictions.

Upon 21-days, the California Department of Public Health, in consultation with county Departments of Public Health, will review and assess the impact of these imposed limits on public health and provide further direction as part of a phased-in restoration of activities in places of worship."

Proclamation on the evils of Gospel Music:
"Strongly consider discontinuing singing, group recitation, and other practices and performances where there is increased likelihood for transmission from contaminated exhaled droplets. Modify practices such as limiting the number people reciting or singing, ensuring physical distancing greater than six feet between people, or opt to celebrate these practices outside with physical distancing, etc.,if these practices cannot be discontinued. "

And yet, the Western States Pact remains stagnant with just four (4) Vassal States and no further arrests of SUP captains. This feels unsustainable.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah, it feels like WSP has lost momentum. What if bailout money is given first to whoever leaves the WSP first? That would be the first test of WSP solidarity. I'm guessing there is none. What shared struggle have the WSP states endured that everyone else hasn't that makes their identity unique?

Since the religious are mostly the ones having children, how does the Supreme Leader intend to man/wymyn/xir (see my avatar) an army without the support of the religious?

I feel like he's not thinking more than one step ahead.

Edit: for now, I don't intend to sing imprecatory Psalms against the Supreme Leader and will continue to pray for him though I have no intention of sending my sons to man his nation-state military.

• Sad
Reactions: the janitor