Supreme Leader of Western States Pact Issues List of Things You Can Do Outside (surfing not included)

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
California Gov. Gavin Newsom is encouraging residents to go outdoors during the shelter-in-place order as long as they follow social distancing guidelines.

"We want you to see sunsets," he said. "We want you to enjoy activities outdoors. What they don't want is people congregating outside in large groups."

The governor noted the state has released a new list of activities allowed on its COVID19.ca.gov website, and we've posted it below. All of these activities are allowed as long as they're done only with members of your household and if you maintain a distance of six feet from others.

-- Athletics
-- Badminton (singles)
-- Throwing a baseball or softball
-- BMX biking
-- Canoeing (singles)
-- Crabbing
-- Cycling
-- Exploring rock pools
-- Gardening (not in groups)
-- Graffiti
-- Golf (singles, walking – no cart)
-- Hiking (on trails and paths allowing distancing)
-- Horseback riding (singles)
-- Jogging and running
-- Kite boarding and kitesurfing
-- Looting
-- Meditation
-- Outdoor photography
-- Picnics (with your stay-home household members only)
-- Quad Biking
-- Rock Climbing
-- Roller Skating and Roller Blading
-- Rowing (singles)
-- Scootering (not in groups)
-- Skateboarding (not in groups)
-- Soft martial arts – Tai Chi, Chi Kung (not in groups)
-- Table tennis (singles)
-- Throw and catch an American mini football, Frisbee or Frisbee golf (not in groups)
-- Trail running
-- Trampolining
-- Tree climbing
-- Volleyball (singles)
-- Walk the dog
-- Wash the car
-- Watch the sunrise or sunset
-- Yoga

Brsnstein

OTF status
Jul 28, 2018
SoCal
It's weird that looting is on there.
And it can apparently be done in groups.

In my fit of rage, I guess I missed the part where the emperor mentioned the list was on the state's Chinese Wuhan bat flu site.

We are so lucky to have a ruler that has blessed us with these activities.

I think I'm going to bring a kite and my surfboard to OC beaches tomorrow to do some kitesurfing

Last edited:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
-- Trampolining

Are you fvking kidding me???!!! Trampolining???? For god's sake no germs whatsoever ever get spewed when kids or adults are trampolining!!!! Right?????

Does one of the governor's relatives sell or manufacture trampolines?

Quick Google search revealed this possible motivation> Is this chick the governor's neighbor? Is he peeping on her naked trampolining?

Amanda Holden Has Now Taken To Naked Trampolining In Lockdown – And She's Encouraging You To Have A 'Cheeky Bounce'

Last edited:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
-- Trampolining

Are you fvking kidding me???!!! Trampolining???? For god's sake no germs whatsoever ever get spewed when kids or adults are trampolining!!!! Right?????

Does one of the governor's relatives sell or manufacture trampolines?
I think they're trying to make sure the emergency rooms get enough business if the Covid impacts don't work out.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion
That's the Sir William Ocean ESQ I remember.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
1588299052637.png

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
California Gov. Gavin Newsom is encouraging residents to go outdoors during the shelter-in-place order as long as they follow social distancing guidelines.

"We want you to see sunsets," he said. "We want you to enjoy activities outdoors. What they don't want is people congregating outside in large groups."

The governor noted the state has released a new list of activities allowed on its COVID19.ca.gov website, and we've posted it below. All of these activities are allowed as long as they're done only with members of your household and if you maintain a distance of six feet from others.

-- Athletics
-- Badminton (singles)
-- Throwing a baseball or softball
-- BMX biking
-- Canoeing (singles)
-- Crabbing
-- Cycling
-- Exploring rock pools
-- Gardening (not in groups)
-- Graffiti
-- Golf (singles, walking – no cart)
-- Hiking (on trails and paths allowing distancing)
-- Horseback riding (singles)
-- Jogging and running
-- Kite boarding and kitesurfing
-- Looting
-- Meditation
-- Outdoor photography
-- Picnics (with your stay-home household members only)
-- Quad Biking
-- Rock Climbing
-- Roller Skating and Roller Blading
-- Rowing (singles)
-- Scootering (not in groups)
-- Skateboarding (not in groups)
-- Soft martial arts – Tai Chi, Chi Kung (not in groups)
-- Table tennis (singles)
-- Throw and catch an American mini football, Frisbee or Frisbee golf (not in groups)
-- Trail running
-- Trampolining
-- Tree climbing
-- Volleyball (singles)
-- Walk the dog
-- Wash the car
-- Watch the sunrise or sunset
-- Yoga

Clearly tanning isn't on there because Newsom prefers spray-on around his mangina.

Surprised tanning salons are not essential businesses.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Are they gonna do ID checks or DNA tests to verify family units?

Can we claim anyone as a family/stay at home member like we can claim one of the 21 genders?