Superbrand Fling

MathDebater

Michael Peterson status
Apr 13, 2016
SD
Me, 6' x 190lbs. Used fling on CL: 5’8” 20 3/4, 2 3/4. 35.8L. Too big? Match made in heaven? My DD short boart is 32L, current groveler is 33.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
my buddy's 5'6" bump swallow came in with a botched glass job. they notified him of it and offered to shape him a new one while he rides it. Good on em.

He's not that keen on me making fun of his fishnet stockings on the bottom of his surfboard though :socrazy:

• Love
Reactions: Havoc

MrSteve

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 1, 2015
NJ
my buddy's 5'6" bump swallow came in with a botched glass job. they notified him of it and offered to shape him a new one while he rides it. Good on em.

He's not that keen on me making fun of his fishnet stockings on the bottom of his surfboard though :socrazy:
Tell him not to expect it to be expedited... :confused:

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
Fling log, Fling Uber grovellor, Fling grovellor, Fling daily driver, Fling back up daily driver, Fling good wave board, Fling step up, Fling pipe board

• Haha
Reactions: racer1 and Havoc

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Alright Flingheads.

It seems like JS's backlog is so jacked that their Hyfi production times are 3+ months at the moment, so I might not get the Flaming Pony I wanted to fill the grovel spot in my anorexic looking "quiver".

Talk to me about Superbrand's EPS / Epoxies. I hate the look of the fishnet whore stockings, has anyone tried the "SUPERTECH"?

Also, I had the OG Fling from about 4 odd years ago, worth looking at the Hippy fling?

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
I have no complaints about the Superflex construction. Aesthetically it's not my favorite either but it surfs well and seems to hold up.

I can't remember why but someone talked me out of the Supertech build.

I would be interested in the Hippy Fling because I find the OG Fling a little wide in the tail. If you've already had one then you know what the deal is so that's gonna be your call. I don't recall anyone here having a Hippy Fling yet?

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
I have no complaints about the Superflex construction. Aesthetically it's not my favorite either but it surfs well and seems to hold up.

I can't remember why but someone talked me out of the Supertech build.

I would be interested in the Hippy Fling because I find the OG Fling a little wide in the tail. If you've already had one then you know what the deal is so that's gonna be your call. I don't recall anyone here having a Hippy Fling yet?
Hmm, I might ask them to spray the bottom black. I'll call them and ask about the supertech... I like the idea if getting s-glass on the deck for one.