Super Bowl

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
JLo looked pretty damn good for 50. She would be good to see in concert. Except with a live band. Ditch the dancers though. And no lip sync'ing. And no auto-tune. She can keep the stripper pole, though.

It would probably be a good show.

elcalvo

Michael Peterson status
Mar 16, 2004
NE
All I will say is that Jimmy G is no Tom Brady.
Had the chance to pull off a Brady style comeback and didn't have what it takes.
There were lots of complaints when he was traded but it is now clear that it was the correct call.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
There were lots of complaints when he was traded but it is now clear that it was the correct call.
I'm curious how you know Yerred "Deli meat me to my face" Stidbologna or whoever New England's backup (prospective starter???) is better than Jimmy G?

I mean New England got a slightly higher 2nd round pick for him, so they came out ahead on paper relative to his draft pick, but say Brady is serious about warm weather and wants to find out what it's like to play on the team that couldn't win Rivers a Super Bowl, or, heaven forbid, he takes his old ass behind the Dolphins or Bucs offensive lines and gets permanent brain damage getting on the first snap of the pre-season? My guess is, you will all cry boo hoo how it was the worst deal for BAWWWWWWSTON since No No, Nanette.

He's no Tom Brady - nobody else is (except Eli who pwns Brady's life in the Super Bowl clutch) - and he's not Mahomes, Wilson, DeShaun, or Lamar either.

Brady definitely gets the targeting call in the 2nd half.

IMHO he's in the top third QBs in the league. He threw for just shy of 4000 yards. That's worth a 2nd round pick, all day long.

Jul 1, 2020
New South Wales Sydney
Ready for the next season?
I am waiting for the first Sunday of February and I am hoping that the pandemic will not destroy the 2021 plans. Despite of the fact that I like to watch a lot, I like to play and soon I will be the captain of my college. I have a great potential and soon I will tell you the name of my team. Anyways, there are a few team which can offer me a bright future but they asks for huge money. I have this money, because I am playing Brazino 777 and I have a pretty good income. But I don't want to play for people that have no interest for football.

Last edited: