Super Bowl - TB v KC

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
TB is like KS, totally over that guy, although impressed with his ability and tenacity at his age, including his new team, I'm rooting for KC and Mahomes!

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Any interest???

A friend of mine has 2 tickets to the 2021 Super Bowl in Tampa, both box seats. He paid $21,500 each. It comes with a ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner, and a $400 bar tab. Also, backstage pass to the winner’s locker room. He didn’t realize when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding.

If you’re interested, he’s looking for someone to take his place.

It’s at St Paul’s Church in Orlando at 3 pm. The bride’s name is Ashley. She’s 5’4”, about 115 lbs, and a good cook, too. She loves to fish and hunt. She’ll be the one in the white dress.

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
Brady switched divisions, whole bunch of teams he hasn't played much, beat em, made the playoffs
Went up against Old guard Brees, beat him.
Went up against Old guard, Rodgers, beat him , made Rodgers look old.
Going up against Mahommes, best of new guard, going to beat him and retire. Nothing left to prove.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Let's just hope it's not a snoozer.

I will not be checking any sports news until after NFL put up the entire game for free on youtube... Only way I get NFL out here anyways without paying.

:violin:

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
The KS / TB comparison seems pretty spot on. TB is a smarter player and can probably read a play in real time and what's going to happen in the first few seconds more than any QB (or anyone on the field) on the planet. I don't care who wins I just want to win a f@#king square once and for all.

• Haha
Reactions: r32

elcalvo

Michael Peterson status
Mar 16, 2004
NE
its putting me to sleep....
How could the game put you to sleep?
Right up until Brady was announced as the MVP, Tony Romo kept insisting that PM was going to pull off a comeback.
:roflmao:
Did anyone else notice how ridiculously long they managed to make the final few minutes of the game?
I guess that CBS wasn't able to show enough commercials during the game so they had to squeeze in as many as possible at the end. $$$$$$$$$

• Haha
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
The replay on youtube is normally worth watching and skipping through the boring parts... There's even a red zone version ... Only inside the 20 yd line....

Skipping it all this year.

One of the few advantages of living on delay in a different time zone, you don't feel bad about wasting time on the snoozers. But when they get good, it's really hard to "miss the news" about the game until you get a chance to watch.

Congrats to the old geezer... Over a decade younger than me. :roflmao: