Stringcheese is going to san deigo

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
You sure about that? Bringing some waves with you? Mebbe waist high this am at dawn.
All good, it's probably bigger at home breaks right now, I'm just wandering for the sake of it. Did San Francisco a couple weeks ago, thought this could be fun since I scored an extra two days off :waving: if no surf, I'll walk around balboa park or some shlt...enjoying the easy life!

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
It's pretty sh!tty. Looked at it at first light in IB. Dog sh!t. Maybe later morning. Want to surf DMJ tomorrow?
Didn't get out this morning since everywhere looked basically flat, was out late walking around town tripping out on buildings and weird people. It's like being In a Rockstar video game out here at night. Balboa park time now with some cute tinder chick, then looking for evening surf.
Am I allowed at DMJ? I'm a civilian, who just happens to look like Jeremy Renner in the hurt locker to Asian people :LOL: down to try it if I am! Never been on Coronado at all.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Something for ya'll to laugh at; I brought my boards into the hotel room last night because I'm paranoid that someone would break in to my car and steal them. Now I'm paranoid that a cleaning person will come in and ding them while I'm out exploring. I want new towels, but I don't want to have that on my mind, so I'm putting the "don't disturb" sign on the door, and just asking for more towels when I get back tonight. I have to find a good double bag somewhere down here...

Edit: damn, this hotel doesn't have a do not disturb sign, the shlt just says "NO"...rude. I want to write "thanks" under it.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Didn't get out this morning since everywhere looked basically flat, was out late walking around town tripping out on buildings and weird people. It's like being In a Rockstar video game out here at night. Balboa park time now with some cute tinder chick, then looking for evening surf.
Am I allowed at DMJ? I'm a civilian, who just happens to look like Jeremy Renner in the hurt locker to Asian people :LOL: down to try it if I am! Never been on Coronado at all.
I have heard casa be called many names here but never heard "cute tinder chick" :shrug:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I have heard casa be called many names here but never heard "cute tinder chick" :shrug:
I think you fools are making him self conscious, he's not gonna hit me up while I'm down here probably :LOL: because you know we never let a joke go here, I just made another brukuns flower joke in this thread while stuck in traffic and didn't even think twice!

For real though, fit string stringcheese's tinder game is strong right now. I wouldn't have thought of it if not for Quadfin making the dating game post! Where were you when I was in San Francisco bro!? I thought we were supposed to be a team! I don't need those smelly nor cal hippy girls anyways, San Diego is SLO level hotties, but sooo many more...