stretch boards support and board pron thread

Feb 3, 2021
If you guys didn't have CFT as a construction (for a Mr Buzz) which one would you choose? Here in Europe there is no CFT.

Dec 1, 2022
I hear you, been on the Stretch bandwagon for a while now, and my boards keep getting shorter. Loving my 4'11" Superbuzz these days-crazy fun. Anything above 5'10 feels like a rhino chaser for me now. Curious on the dims on your Mr.Buzz as it's not a model I've tried (yet), been mostly all Pugs and SB's. Cheers

Reactions: racer1 and Aruka
Feb 3, 2021
It's a really fun board and very addicting. All your other boards feel way too long after.
Are there pictures of you recent order board? I really try to get one from blue room portugal but they just reply to the emails when they feel like doing it so really poor customer care and frustration as a client.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I hear you, been on the Stretch bandwagon for a while now, and my boards keep getting shorter. Loving my 4'11" Superbuzz these days-crazy fun. Anything above 5'10 feels like a rhino chaser for me now. Curious on the dims on your Mr.Buzz as it's not a model I've tried (yet), been mostly all Pugs and SB's. Cheers
I started with a used one during covid that was 5'3 x 19.25" x 2.1" SK8 deck. It was way too small but I felt the magic and loved that board.
Then I custom ordered one at 5'3 x 19.5" x 2.3" SK8 deck but I overcompensated on size and that one felt giant and weird. With such a small board, little increments make big differences. Sold that one.
Then I found another used one earlier this year that was 5'4 x 19.5" x 2.3 regular deck and that one felt great but too thin.

Here's a clip of me on that one:

Based on that one, I just ordered my new one and it's 5'4" x 19.5" x 2.25" Sk8 deck and I love it. Feels great.

Reactions: paunch23

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Are there pictures of you recent order board? I really try to get one from blue room portugal but they just reply to the emails when they feel like doing it so really poor customer care and frustration as a client.
Here's a couple photos:

spjones123

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 24, 2005
If you’re a Stretch fan and looking to waste 10 mins. Nothing super insightful