Stoner Cops. Is this a good thing or bad?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Off duty why not? Much less destructive than booze and the steroids/coke cops usually do.
A state trooper lives across the street from my mom. He's a really good dude and a hard worker, he was on special teams or whatever it's called.

One night he got drunk and plowed his car into a bunch of parked cars near a bar then left the scene.

He got into all kinds of trouble, was off the job for one or two years. Now he's back on the job, albeit reassigned.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Steroids aren't bad.

The poison is in the dose.

You could say the same thing about coke come to think of it.
Is roid rage a thing, based on anecdotal evidence I say yes. But have not researched the issue much

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
The cops I knew growing up all smoked. We had two friends of ours whose father was a local cop. He always had a good stash in his nightstand we used to pinch from.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The cops I knew growing up all smoked. We had two friends of ours whose father was a local cop. He always had a good stash in his nightstand we used to pinch from.
So he was the "nice cop" who let them off with a warning :unsure: :roflmao:

Muliti variate

Those super jacked up guys are doing tons of sauce.
That, and they are of the aggressive personality type to begin with. They were probably always the guys who picked start fights at parties, bars, school, etc. The training and juice simply inflated their ego and sense of power that much more.

Reactions: mundus