Sterling Spencer yelp for help

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
I hate that sterling shares that on social media and then some click hungry lame surfer YouTube records the whole thing and uploads it to YouTube to build their following and get clicks.

What a shameless bunch of a holes to use someones vulnerability for a video

Reactions: CutnSnip and bubbs

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I hate that sterling shares that on social media and then some click hungry lame surfer YouTube records the whole thing and uploads it to YouTube to build their following and get clicks.

What a shameless bunch of a holes to use someones vulnerability for a video
It's posted on his 'gram.

Did I mention his wife is an 11/10?

Why the hell is he calling her his girlfriend?

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
Wow. It is true. She's an 11/10.

Anyone remember when Sterling did an air into someone's back? I feel like it was when instagram was just starting to get traction. lol.

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Wow. It is true. She's an 11/10.

Anyone remember when Sterling did an air into someone's back? I feel like it was when instagram was just starting to get traction. lol.
Ya and billabong was getting phone calls to drop
Him.

moby

Nep status
Nov 10, 2010
Wow. I’m going to have to quit surfing to save my brain.

I‘m thinking platform diving would a good alternative.

• Wow
Reactions: potato-nator

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Seriously though. I think sterling is quite injured.

He had a back problem too combined with his brain injury.

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
Have y'all had any concussions or head injuries?

Besides narrowly missing my eye within the last year w my nose I haven't had many bad smacks.

Did have a logger hit me on the base of my neck with his skeg. Made my fingers and toes go numb was convinced I was partially paralyzed.

But the average bloke who isn't punting or in heavy surf isn't likely to get that many head injuries surfing unless it's a freak accident?

We had a local pass away after he bailed and landed on his head on the sandbar. The same spot he died I got thrashed a few times even on small surf and no one dolhpin dives there anymore... Sand beach break.

Idk rambling here but interesting to read about as ive thought "fuck Peter Mel got bashed on that one" x100

I know Owen and Albee both rock helmets at dangerous spots after head injures

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
i'll never understand why people air their dirty laundry out on the net, this bums me out though. I heard he was ill but didnt poke around looking for info. Hes a funny guy and a great surfer and yes..his wife. Smokeshow.
Prob cause he is struggling with mental illness, an injury, on something, and isn't thinking straight.