Sterling Spencer yelp for help

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I saw it when it was on his IG story, then I saw him trying to describe it with some context a day or two later.

It was a bummer to watch.
It doesn't sound like it will happen in this case, but people have gone down for videos like that.

Pretty uncomfortable

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
Whoaa, there’s alot going on here.

CTE first. I‘ve thought of this too for awhile. I think it‘s from duckdiving. If you’ve ever had a neck injury, healed up a bit, then back out there, you really feel the impact on your body from duckdiving. Maybe not in small stuff, but when it’s good. Even though we get under, there’s still force. The force makes contact with our head first. So every session, maybe our heads are getting pummeled by bunch of mini fists.

Wife and sister HOT DAMN.

Is mental health awareness month over already?

In the end, why live an unexplored life, even if we won’t be able to remember it. Thank God there’s social media for eternal life…hey great great great grandkids…Howz’It :)

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
At this point CTE is like cancer; everything causes it

Your other option is to live a life of sloth and gluttony on the couch until you turn into a soft blob of soy

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Funny cute story: at a japanese restaurant in 2019 and this little toddler is at a table next to us. She says she wants “mommy beans” and my wife and I look at each other like wtf. Then a bowl of edemame come out and she squeals “mommy beans!”

(edemammy beans)