Stephen Miller - Done

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
So you attribute this all to a reaction to Obama. Obviously I've seen/heard the theory. It seems a little simplistic. I thought Obama winning (twice) was a positive sign re racism. Obviously he couldn't have won without crap-loads of white people voting for him. I think there has to be more to it.

And if it makes you feel any better, I have added FecalPhase to my ignore list along with GD and Squid.

It was positive to a lot of people, myself included. The problem is at the time I had more faith in the American people. But the reaction from a large percentage of the country to a black president proved me and many others wrong. I can only speak for those that I know, but some of my more conservative family members really revealed themselves once Obama won the presidency. They were pretty much apolitical until there was a black man in the Oval Office then things changed. I'm pretty certain they aren't the only ones.

Reactions: mundus

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
It was positive to a lot of people, myself included. The problem is at the time I had more faith in the American people. But the reaction from a large percentage of the country to a black president proved me and many others wrong. I can only speak for those that I know, but some of my more conservative family members really revealed themselves once Obama won the presidency. They were pretty much apolitical until there was a black man in the Oval Office then things changed. I'm pretty certain they aren't the only ones.
So, are you saying you are related to NAZIS? That makes you a NAZI.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Jews tend not to think too highly of blacks.

But I didn't have to tell you that.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Mutlivariate.
Obviously IMO.

A list would be nice.

But that will never happen. No way of knowing.

I will say an awful lot (not all) of those tiki torch people looked like they weren't old enough to have voted for Obama the first time around. If not the second.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Obviously IMO.

A list would be nice.

But that will never happen. No way of knowing.

I will say an awful lot (not all) of those tiki torch people looked like they weren't old enough to have voted for Obama the first time around. If not the second.
1) neoliberalism
This is not just an American issue.
it is a have and have nots issue.
angry people reactions

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I'm going to disagree a bit. I think we are more racist. More racist than we were in the previous 20-30 years anyway. I think we're going backwards. This is kind of a chicken or the egg question with regards to Trump. Did Trump cause it or just tap into it and exploit it? I don't know. I just know I don't like it and I think trying to figure out how this happened is worth a little reflection.
I think he tapped into it and exploited it.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Nothing to say about Stephen Miller.
Nothing to say about Richard Spencer.
Nothing to say about the conman in charge.
Nothing to say to Squidley, Ifailalot and other far-right tools

A lot to say about Antifa
A lot to say about a Nazi being sucker punched
A lot to say to Skully, Hal and myself.

INDEPENDEJO
I've never read Fecal denouncing his grand daddy killing the Jews either

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You got two Grand Daddys. Tell me again how the Serbs treated the Jews; Before and after they rounded them up and sent them to the ghetto and the train ride.
Actually the Serbs were put on trains along with the Jews.

Hitler thought of Slavs as subhumans.
Something you have incommmon.

Little did he know that the Slavs would bring his downfall.

History is fascinating, you should learn it sometimes.

PS I've never known the grandad on my father's side.

PS2 "Grand Daddys" is not a thing in English language.

Last edited: