Stephen Miller - Done

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Wow.

Edit to add:

The whole resurgence of the white supremacist thing is because you have a candidate who promised a wall to keep the brown people out.
So are you saying we were always this racist and Trump just tapped into what was already there?

Last edited:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
lol @ I was subpoenaed.

Talk about an overblown sense of importance. Get over yourself.

Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps, when you and your ilk's beef with me degenerates to "You're mean to me and my friends" that perhaps your arguments suck ass?

And by the way, I never said neo-Nazis, white supremacism etc doesn't exist. I do think some of you guys have gone ape-sh!t with the whole 'Nazis and white supremacists are everywhere!' BS. Anytime you start to lose an argument, you bust out the racist/fascist/Nazi thing. How many people on this forum have you called Nazis now? Do you honestly believe that to be the case? Read The Boy Who Cried Wolf. (one of Aesop's Fables) You're devaluing the terms by pointing them at everything and everyone. It's hysteria. You're doing your own purported cause a disservice. When everyone and everything is a Nazi or a white supremacist, people just tune you out. Which could be problematic when you're trying to draw attention to legitimate instances.

Question. Do you think the whole resurgence of the white supremacist, neo-nazi, fascist thing (I'm talking about actual cases, not the exaggerated finger pointing at imagined Nazis as a debating technique) would exist without the loony left? Could it be that maybe this is a backlash to some of the PC absurdity?
You are completely misconstruing what I'm saying - as usual.

Who did I call a Nazi here? I called Proud Bois neo fascist, which is what they are.

You are blaming the left for the Nazis resurgence? Bizarre.

It was Obama's fault?

At least we know where you stand on this, next time you blame me for making sh!t up.

Good job you're independent, lol.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Dude. Uncle. I can't take it. You can't read. This is just pointless. Remember when we agreed to mutually ignore each other? I think that's best.

Reactions: Ifallalot

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Dude. Uncle. I can't take it. You can't read. This is just pointless. Remember when we agreed to mutually ignore each other? I think that's best.
To blame the left for the neo-fash resurgence and not the actual neo-fascists, as others pointed out, is insane.

Trivialising a problem that has an actual effect on policy, while giving attention to the really trivial problems is telling.

You keep blaming me for not reading your posts, it seems that you are not reading mine or yours.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
So are you saying Trump created that element? Was that element always there waiting for a voice, biding it's time, voting for Bush and then Obama and then Trump?
Trump did not create that element.

Some/Most? of that element voted for Bush, approximately 0 of it voted for Obama, and quite a bit of it came off the sidelines to vote for Trump. So yes to waiting for a voice/biding its time.

But voting for Obama, lolno. The holding a mosquito repellent tiki torch and chanting "Jews will not replace us" demographic I don't see voting for Obama. I find the notion that the core white nationalists who propelled Trump, nigh on instantly, I might add, to the early lead/plurality in 2015 (when he said WALL) are the Obama-Trump voters to be implausible in the extreme.

I would assume Obama-Trump voters are low infos who believe the sh!t the Presidential candidates say when making promises and probably couldn't tell you who Mitch McConnell is if your life depended on it.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
I know. Heresy right? Something changed. That Nazi/WS element was always there on the outer fringes but it's definitely on the increase. I think questioning the cause of that is a worth endeavor.
Hmmm I wonder if having a president who has no conscious with a neonazi sitting right next to him has anything to do with this.
hmmm

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
So are you saying we were always this racist and Trump just tapped into what was already there?
Post edited since I quoted and I think this is response-worthy as well.

To pick nits, I'd say we are actually less racist now than ever before. Slavs (Coolidge anti immigration policy in the 1920s); the Irish obviously well-documented...black people since the beginning...

But there was nobody mainstream for real white nationalists since Duke. The Bushes are cheap labor types who wanted to have real outreach to what could be a very fruitful constituency, and other "party leaders" like Rubio and Cruz embody exactly that.

The Bushes could see the demographic writing on the wall and had a cogent strategy to adapt.

The Stephen Miller/Steve Bannon/Trump cabal, not so much.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Post edited since I quoted and I think this is response-worthy as well.

To pick nits, I'd say we are actually less racist now than ever before. Slavs (Coolidge anti immigration policy in the 1920s); the Irish obviously well-documented...black people since the beginning...

But there was nobody mainstream for real white nationalists since Duke. The Bushes are cheap labor types who wanted to have real outreach to what could be a very fruitful constituency, and other "party leaders" like Rubio and Cruz embody exactly that.

The Bushes could see the demographic writing on the wall and had a cogent strategy to adapt.

The Stephen Miller/Steve Bannon/Trump cabal, not so much.
I'm going to disagree a bit. I think we are more racist. More racist than we were in the previous 20-30 years anyway. I think we're going backwards. This is kind of a chicken or the egg question with regards to Trump. Did Trump cause it or just tap into it and exploit it? I don't know. I just know I don't like it and I think trying to figure out how this happened is worth a little reflection.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I'm going to disagree a bit. I think we are more racist. More racist than we were in the previous 20-30 years anyway. I think we're going backwards. This is kind of a chicken or the egg question with regards to Trump. Did Trump cause it or just tap into it and exploit it? I don't know. I just know I don't like it and I think trying to figure out how this happened is worth a little reflection.
Do you blame Obama? Asking for a friend.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Trump legitimized it.

He made it normal.

Wait, you know who Trump is?

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
But voting for Obama, lolno. The holding a mosquito repellent tiki torch and chanting "Jews will not replace us" demographic I don't see voting for Obama. I find the notion that the core white nationalists who propelled Trump, nigh on instantly, I might add, to the early lead/plurality in 2015 (when he said WALL) are the Obama-Trump voters to be implausible in the extreme.
As I remember, a LOT of the tiki torch crowd were very young. Not all of them of course, but a shocking percentage of them (judged by looking at the pictures) probably weren't old enough to have voted for Obama the first time. And the TT crowd would not have been large enough IMO to propel Trump to a win. He needed more to win. And I didn't really mean the direct transference of voters from one to the other. I guess I'm confused by an America that could put Obama in office (twice) turning around and voting for Trump. More oldies had died off and more young voters came of age, but the swing from one to the other indicates some kind of a change.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
This is a story about Billy Joe and Bobby Sue, two young lovers with nothing much to do.
I resisted the Stevie "guitar" Miller joke.

Because I'm a joker.
A smoker.
A midnight toker.
I get my loving on the run.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
No. Absolutely not.

But something fvcking happened. What it was/is, I don't know.

A black guy won the presidential election and half the country freaked the fuck out. Then he won again and they freaked out even harder. What we're seeing now is still a reaction to that. It's not his fault these people fvcking suck. Many people here who's posts you don't seem to read love blaming him for the downward spiral in racial tensions in this country when all he really did was win and do his job reasonably well for the most part. They simply couldn't handle it.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
A black guy won the presidential election and half the country freaked the fook out. Then he won again and they freaked out even harder. What we're seeing now is still a reaction to that. It's not his fault these people fvcking suck. Many people here who's posts you don't seem to read love blaming him for the downward spiral in racial tensions in this country when all he really did was win and do his job reasonably well for the most part. They simply couldn't handle it.
So you attribute this all to a reaction to Obama. Obviously I've seen/heard the theory. It seems a little simplistic. I thought Obama winning (twice) was a positive sign re racism. Obviously he couldn't have won without crap-loads of white people voting for him. I think there has to be more to it.

And if it makes you feel any better, I have added FecalPhase to my ignore list along with GD and Squid.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
A black guy won the presidential election and half the country freaked the fook out. Then he won again and they freaked out even harder. What we're seeing now is still a reaction to that. It's not his fault these people fvcking suck. Many people here who's posts you don't seem to read love blaming him for the downward spiral in racial tensions in this country when all he really did was win and do his job reasonably well for the most part. They simply couldn't handle it.
Who are the people that post here that blame Barry for the downward spiral in racial tensions? If you’re gonna make an allegation like that you need to name names.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
So you attribute this all to a reaction to Obama. Obviously I've seen/heard the theory. It seems a little simplistic. I thought Obama winning (twice) was a positive sign re racism. Obviously he couldn't have won without crap-loads of white people voting for him. I think there has to be more to it.

And if it makes you feel any better, I have added FecalPhase to my ignore list along with GD and Squid.
It's a shame that you can't see this. :ROFLMAO:

1573688699076.png

1573688811550.png