Dec 3, 2010
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49459855

He had a valid conceal carry permit.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
win/win

The guy who instigated an argument while concealed carrying will end up sequestered away from society like he should be.

The guy who attacked him is dead.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
casa_mugrienta said:
win/win

The guy who instigated an argument while concealed carrying will end up sequestered away from society like he should be.

Hard to argue with that.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Q: what happens when two people stand their ground against each other at the same time? Who in the wrong?

A: The dead one.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
casa_mugrienta said:
win/win

Being dead is a win?

How the fvck do you figure that?

Because he's black?

"Prosecutors said CCTV footage showed that McGlockton stepped away after the weapon was pointed at him."

This shooting shows exactly what type of person wants conceal carry permit and why.

Like Zimmermann, this guy was looking for confrontation and the reason to shoot someone.

Classic gun turd sindrome.

"The dispute began after Drejka confronted McGlockton's girlfriend, Brittany Jacobs, because she had parked in a disabled parking space with two of her children.

Drejka also said that his "pet peeve" was illegal parking in disabled spaces, and he admitted to police that he had frequently taken photos of offending cars."

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Yup. It’s a win. Dude was a piece of sh!t.

So is the shooter.

Both can be true. Not everything is either/or.

Not every black man is a victim and not every black man is a perpetrator. Every black man is a human just you and me.

Nobody’s perfect.

Both people in this interaction (plus the girlfriend) are shitty people. Society is better off without them in it.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Duffy said:

So is the shooter.

Not every black man is a victim and not every black man is a perpetrator. Every black man is a human just you and me.

Nobody’s perfect.

Both people in this interaction (plus the girlfriend) are shitty people. Society is better off without them in it.
You are a piece of sh!t.

He deserved to die for defending his girlfriend from an busybody asshole with a gun who was looking for a confrontation so he can use his gun to pew pew someone like a badass?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
casa_mugrienta said:
I like how the guy being black becomes an issue.
I was just trying to figure out why do you think that this guy being dead is a "win"?

Being black seemed to be the only logical reason.

He has done nothing to deserve to die, the court's decision proves that.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
On the surface the shooter doesn’t seem like he’d pass a rigorous head examination. Stalking handicapped parking spaces looking for violators? Never heard of that before.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
FecalFace said:
Duffy said:

So is the shooter.

Nobody’s perfect.

You are a piece of sh!t.

He deserved to die for defending his girlfriend from an busybody asshole with a gun who was looking for a confrontation so he can use his gun to pew pew someone like a badass?
I didn’t say he deserved top die. I said society is better off that both of them are not in it anymore.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Duffy said:
FecalFace said:
Duffy said:

So is the shooter.

Nobody’s perfect.

You are a piece of sh!t.

I didn’t say he deserved top die. I said society is better off that both of them are not in it anymore.
It sounds to me you're saying he deserved to die.

Why would society be better without the person who got killed?

Was he some kind of criminal, a danger to others?

The "good guy with a gun" definitely was.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
FecalFace said:
Duffy said:
FecalFace said:
Duffy said:

So is the shooter.

Nobody’s perfect.

You are a piece of sh!t.

It sounds to me you're saying he deserved to die.

Why would society be better without the person who got killed?

Was he some kind of criminal, a danger to others?

The "good guy with a gun" definitely was.
They have both been removed from society and society is better off for it.