Stab's Electric Acid Surfboard Test starring Noa Deane

billypilgrim

Nep status
Apr 19, 2017
Thanks for posting. The clips of him on the Octafish and the Simon Jones stood out to me the most. I didn't realize the channels were so extreme on the Simon Jones.

ANIMA

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 11, 2020
Planet Earth
Timmy Pattertson is clearly Noa's favorite and he looked really good on it... the first time he rode it. Campbell Brothers looks really good too. My favorite was the Morning of the Earth by Simon Jones. That board looked super good on him and looks like it would be a ton of fun.

...and Wade is such a cool guy. Stoked that they included a bit of Noa's dad in the edit.

Reactions: MathDebater

surfadelphia

Nep status
Nov 15, 2010
That was a lot more fun than last two. It's cool to see those boards in those waves. He was able to articulate the feelings and what he was getting out of the board pretty well despite being not having a much of a vocabulary beyond "Siiick." Seems like a nice enough kid too

Reactions: MathDebater

YeahNo

OTF status
Jan 20, 2017
Kelly's Cove
Thanks Aruka! That was pretty good and makes me want to find the SITD All Stars.

I kind of want Stab to do this Acid Test with Mason. I think it would be hilarious because he's stoked on everything and it would take him so long to describe each board and relive a few waves. It'd be a 3+ hour video, and I would watch the whole thing.

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
Ya Mason would be the perfect test pilot for these board test features, combo of surfing skill and fun-loving demeanor

Reactions: Aruka