Stab in the dark 2022

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I bit the bullet and bought the $9.99 membership to watch all 4 SITD. Maybe it's just me because I always surf crappy waves, but the waves looked so freakin good!

I thought he looked darn good on the T Patterson... was a shame he canned that one.

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
I bit the bullet and bought the $9.99 membership to watch all 4 SITD. Maybe it's just me because I always surf crappy waves, but the waves looked so freakin good!

I thought he looked darn good on the T Patterson... was a shame he canned that one.
I subscribed to watch Noa Deane’s East cause Wade Tokoro was in it. Wade showed me the boar he and Wayne Deanne worked on together and told me he might be in the Stab vid.

Another vid I wanted to watch was For Whom the Atolls. With Seth, Griff and Ethan Ewing. Seth told me where it was but I forgot. Barrel fest.

Its $6/month with the yearly subscription. I don’t buy $1500 Albums or Dark Art boars so I can afford $6/mo.

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Italo’s reviews are going to be translated with subtitles, which I guess is better than watching him struggling to convey his thoughts in English, but that aspect takes a little away from my excitement to watch it.

Reactions: ReForest

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
All I know is I liked Italo when he was rookie, then I basically stopped paying attention. I have some store credit and almost yolo'd a Patterson Synthetic 84 and I watched some Italo clips from that.

Is he a moron?
Is he too light-footed or skilled in a way Fanning/Burrow/Reynolds aren't?