Stab E.A.S.T. with Mick

Mar 7, 2018
this sort of film/project/whatever interests me more than a wsl comp.
but i am old, overweight and considered uncool by my kids.
however i like surfboards - all types have their niche.
and if a good surfer cant make them work then i have no hope.
you sir, have built up expectations.

Reactions: JTiago

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Mick’s robotic surfing on twins or alt boars…
“Do androids dream of electric sheep?”
LOL.
I wish they’d use a different surfer but the shaper pairings are interesting. Cheers to Stab for trying new ideas and providing stuff for us to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: jkb and MathDebater

SD_Dan

OTF status
Jan 23, 2019
EAST is my favorite of the various stab productions (boards are more relatable for me). I wish they would have been able to finish the series with Kelly. That would’ve been great. Other people I’d like to see as the surfer: Tyler Warren, Mikey Febs, Torren Martyn, Asher Pacey, Josh Kerr, Rob Machado, Akila Aipa…so far steph and the Ho siblings were my faves.

SD_Dan

OTF status
Jan 23, 2019
man, a good surfer/shaper like Tyler Warren or Tomo, etc. would be really interesting to hear on other alt shapes.
For a top HPSB surfer, JJF would be fun to see trying different stuff. Has he even tried Pyzel's wildcat twin??
+1 for JJF. With his recurring injuries I almost forgot about him. That would be great to see him on some alt boards.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I nominate Kelly, Shane Dorian, Taylor Knox, Timmy Reyes, Kolohe Andino, Josh Kerr. All So Cal. All easily accessible. (Dorian is Hawaii, but still easily accessible).

Reactions: paunch23