Speaking of surf schools and mental health….

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
You’re a moron.

It’s underlying mental health issues that were untreated.

He mentioned he killed his kids cause of some conspiracy.

Literally has zero to do with his income.
another self appointed e-psychiatrist :crazy2:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
How did this guy afford the lifestyle? Sprinter van and lives in coastal CA by running a surf school? Was he a trust funder?

He could be one of those spoiled kids who fucked off their whole life and enjoyed surfing and traveling on parent's money. Had kids and the responsibility just took his whole world down. No more fun and lots of responsibility.
Well, he went to Pt. Loma Nazarene. My wife went there. That's definitely a demographic there. :monkey:

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
Sweet Jeebus.
“Love you.” Abby responded around 9 a.m. telling him to take care of their children. “We are doing this together babe. Praying for clarity over you and your mind this morning,” she wrote. “Everything you’ve believed and known to be true is happening right now. I’m partnering with you from SB. Let’s take back our city. The gateway of revival for the state of California and the nation and the world. You were created to change the course of world history,”

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Sweet Jeebus.
“Love you.” Abby responded around 9 a.m. telling him to take care of their children. “We are doing this together babe. Praying for clarity over you and your mind this morning,” she wrote. “Everything you’ve believed and known to be true is happening right now. I’m partnering with you from SB. Let’s take back our city. The gateway of revival for the state of California and the nation and the world. You were created to change the course of world history,”

I try to stay away from anyone who talks like this

Delusions of grandeur and all that.