Sondland testimony

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Real world scenarios are much tougher, aren't they?

Refer to Kaiser Wilhelm II's retard checkers diplomacy compared to Bismarck's 24D chess.
I didn't feel like typing and I wanted to use the sh!t emoji

Doing things that help ourselves is not kowtowing to a dictator just because the implications may or may not do something for said dictator.

The word "ally" implies that they can do something for us as well. Britain is an ally, these shitholes are client states

craigj532

Kelly Slater status
Nov 9, 2002
So if you invoke the 5th and the investigation on you starts after you've invoked the 5th you're immune to any obstruction charges?
I wouldn't say you're "immune" from "any" obstruction charges. You could still do something later that would constitute obstruction of justice. But you can't be prosecuted for obstruction because you took the fifth.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I didn't feel like typing and I wanted to use the sh!t emoji

Doing things that help ourselves is not kowtowing to a dictator just because the implications may or may not do something for said dictator.

The word "ally" implies that they can do something for us as well. Britain is an ally, these shitholes are client states
Isn't that the very problem? Trump coordinating with Putin, Erdogan, etc. to help himself?

I have no idea what we get out of the Philippines beyond shoe storage ideas and ways to embezzle money. I could see how Trump would appreciate that kind of leadership, though.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I wouldn't say you're "immune" from "any" obstruction charges. You could still do something later that would constitute obstruction of justice. But you can't be prosecuted for obstruction because you took the fifth.
Thanks.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
If we are talking degrees, the tyranny you experience in oppressive OC is pretty close to absolute zero while there are plenty of other places around the world that are like the surface of Eta Carinae.
Yeah but you're ignoring all the HB transgenders forcing ifailalot to say words he doesn't want to say.

White man discrimination is real in OC.

Bro.