Something to take your minds off politics (pet related)

_____

Miki Dora status
Sep 17, 2012
#1 might be sick or something, if not gone entirely. I know for sure if he was holed up in a hiding spot and I got close enough, #2 would go feral on my ass. Angry/defense cat bites, and hind/front leg clawings are gnarly.
(Not sure I've ever quoted myself). Feral #1 returned the other day, less mangy and more "buff" than before. He's hunting a lot in the tall field grass and runs like hell when I drive up, but oddly a little more curious and his flight zone is closer in person than before. So that's well over 3 months away from his shelter an partner in crime (Feral #2), with tons of coyotes, some bobcats, occasional mountain lions, and no neighbors to feed him. Must have feasted on critters, drank from puddles and creeks but no clue about where he sheltered from predators. IP chicken scrap game camera was on but data card was blank for some reason.

Leaverite

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Our one cat is an outdoor cat. He is huge. No kitty litter.

We have turkeys around our house here daily now. Hippy neighbor throws out bird seed and they have found it.

T1 is getting ready. It's like kitty Mavericks. Just how big can you go???

One of the fun things about working at home.

potato-nator

Miki Dora status
Nov 10, 2015
what a great score!

we had one brought in to my sisinlaw's school in a shoebox with
the umbilical still attached....bottle fed her for weeks.

I miss having cats
want mine?
I was never really bothered by his snoring til I got cooped up.

_____

Miki Dora status
Sep 17, 2012
A fox snatched their scraps last night, feral 2 came for leftovers. Trail cam caught him during a (uber rare) meow
Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 9.11.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 9.16.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 9.15.40 AM.png