Some observations from North Carolina today.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
I’m gunna go out on a limb and say you’re likely to have a wonderful time.

you’re not in cali anymore.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Once you leave the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area you enter the confederacy.
Seriously, Western Carolinas are a completely different story.

Meanwhile, only 2 hour drive from the thick of the Appalachian confederacy, Atlanta has been a really pleasant surprise. I've been here many times but never really hung around for too long.

Reactions: ~rwright~

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Good grief.
???

There's Trump sh!t on every block in lots of Florida - sometimes a few houses per block. There's Trump stickers on shitloads of cars. Weekends, if it's sunny and you are outdoors you will see a truck flying Trump flags driving around. Every single one of these "on location in Red America" articles that gets run by the MSM every two weeks makes mention of the strong support visually evident for President Trump all over places like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota...

Maybe political signage/symbols is considered gauche outside of autumn in election years where you live - but even in famously uptight/pretentious Palm Beach there were some Trump yard signs STILL in place, and I'm pretty sure the city can fine you if your hibiscuses look dry.

• Sad
Reactions: 2surf and ~rwright~

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
???

There's Trump sh!t on every block in lots of Florida - sometimes a few houses per block. There's Trump stickers on shitloads of cars. Weekends, if it's sunny and you are outdoors you will see a truck flying Trump flags driving around. Every single one of these "on location in Red America" articles that gets run by the MSM every two weeks makes mention of the strong support visually evident for President Trump all over places like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota...

Maybe political signage/symbols is considered gauche outside of autumn in election years where you live - but even in famously uptight/pretentious Palm Beach there were some Trump yard signs STILL in place, and I'm pretty sure the city can fine you if your hibiscuses look dry.
At least have not seen as many morons with their ISIS style flags about recently.