SOLD - Beast of a Wing/SUP Foil Board (125L) for Sale

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
EDIT: SOLD

2020 Naish Hover Wing & SUP Foil board. 6'5" x 31" x 4-1/8". She's a BEAST.

GREAT beginner board at a terrific price.

Easy to stand on and learn how to use the wing and even get it on foil. Great for old, young, new, & even experienced riders. Seriously, a perfect starter board.

Bottom had a pinhole leak which I expertly repaired with putty and tape. Looks super duper pro - or perhaps not - but it is water tight. (Pictured: that'd be the white spot.) Another at the tail is water tight with a small sticker on it.

Board is still great - hell, we used it today (5/27/21) down at Ledbetter.

SOLD

I'm in Santa Barbara. Email me at shshlens at g mail dot com or PM me here. Happy to let you give her a look-see if you're in the area.

Attachments

Last edited:

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
Let me just say that the lack of snarky comments on this thread is profoundly disappointing. I hope you all have a slightly below average Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: need 4 speed

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Let me just say that the lack of snarky comments on this thread is profoundly disappointing. I hope you all have a slightly below average Sunday.
More concerned who's hands this ended up in here in 805:drowning:

Hdip

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2005
Malibu, CA
I didn't see the price, so how can I be snarky? Plus foiling has been around long enough that even the grumpiest of surfer's can realize it's not as dangerous as they thought and realize they would like to ride waves for over a minute at a time.

Reactions: sh3