So, what happens next in America?

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
I'm not sure how we get out of this mess - there's no quick fix the hyper-polarization that we're experiencing, and IMO violence and chaos are inevitable. I'm not sure if/how it will directly affect me and mine, but leadership must be sh!tting. How many Timmy McVeighs are there ready to be activated? How nutzo will this go?

Worst of all, the adult learners bought all the wetsuits, so no surfing for me till spring unless I get on a plane.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Make people work until they are too tired to think critically and engage in the political process/air grievances. Classic move.
No, it will get people back to thinking about what actually matters rather than sitting on social media all day long making mountains out of molehills that create false grievances and misunderstand the political process

Drumsurf

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 4, 2012
Beach
Politics: Ditch the 25th amendment and 2nd impeachment talk ASAP. Let Trump quietly go in 8 days (fingers crossed for quietly). Keep him out of the news! Going forward, try and govern from the middle where the greatest percentage exist. The left and right crazies will be marginalized.

Covid: get that vaccine out quickly. Let us get back to work and travel. Ifall is right. Without work and travel and "normal stuff" people have too much time to focus on all this other bullshit.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Politics: Ditch the 25th amendment and 2nd impeachment talk ASAP. Let Trump quietly go in 8 days (fingers crossed for quietly). Keep him out of the news! Going forward, try and govern from the middle where the greatest percentage exist. The left and right crazies will be marginalized.

Covid: get that vaccine out quickly. Let us get back to work and travel. Ifall is right. Without work and travel and "normal stuff" people have too much time to focus on all this other bullshit.
If you think Trump goes quietly I have a bridge to sell you.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Continue the march to an oligarchy, followed by the government mandating that parts of the economy become part of a collective, diminished ownership of property and goods, high unemployment.....followed by the drastic reflex in the opposite direction......repeat.

• Sad
Reactions: the janitor

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Continue the march to an oligarchy, followed by the government mandating that parts of the economy become part of a collective, diminished ownership of property and goods, high unemployment.....followed by the drastic reflex in the opposite direction......repeat.
Oh thank heavens you're safe!

When we read that someone at the Capitol tazed themselves in the balls until they dropped dead, we feared the worst!

I'm not sure how we get out of this mess - there's no quick fix the hyper-polarization that we're experiencing, and IMO violence and chaos are inevitable. I'm not sure if/how it will directly affect me and mine, but leadership must be sh!tting. How many Timmy McVeighs are there ready to be activated? How nutzo will this go?

Worst of all, the adult learners bought all the wetsuits, so no surfing for me till spring unless I get on a plane.
Step one is to move this post to Political or Foil, for us to heal as a nation and a people.

Huey Bless

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016

1. LoL. Nah. Take him down. There's no rush at this point, so build a strong, methodical, and meticulous case if there is one rather than just throwing sh!t on a wall with Nancy for political points. Accountability has a new face.
2. Yes

Last edited:
Reactions: live4swell and rice

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The government needs to sit back and get out of the way for a year or two. A cooling off period if you will. Just govern. No need for any major legislation. We need no new laws. There are more than enough on the books already. Stability. Let calm return.
So now you want unity and your team to get a pass, you really are worlds dumbest hypocrite.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
We all know he doesn't want to but he's finally admitted he's leaving. It's up to the Dems and the media to keep him out of the spotlight.
and once out of the Oval Office do you think he’s actually going to shut up?Twitter and FB bans might slow him down but he will find a way to make noise. He’s incapable of shutting up. Unless he dies, which would be a gift from god.

Reactions: hammies

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
and once out of the Oval Office do you think he’s actually going to shut up?Twitter and FB bans might slow him down but he will find a way to make noise. He’s incapable of shutting up. Unless he dies, which would be a gift from god.
Trump gave a speech denying any responsibility, the fact that this scumbag is in leadership shows what a sh!t country we have become.

Reactions: rowjimmytour

Drumsurf

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 4, 2012
Beach
Probably not but hoping I don't have to turn on the news and see him daily. Who cares if he creates his own social network to blow smoke. He will have a tiny audience there.