So the media and state governments are finally admitting that covid outbreaks happen in schools?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
"The 15 new in-school coronavirus outbreaks in the state were linked to 59 additional positive tests among students and staff."

According to Google NJ's K-12 and charter schools include 1,467,178 students and staff. You started a thread about a whopping 59 "Positive Tests" out of almost one and a half million people. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Reminded me, I haven't posted the official NJ Health Department statistics in a while. Here is the latest update. Be afraid folks. Be very VERY afraid.

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
One of the things Osterhold said is this virus is really hard to figure out.

Check out the covid in Japan right now?

They have high mask compliance and the Drs can give them ivermectin.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
One of the things Osterhold said is this virus is really hard to figure out.

Check out the covid in Japan right now?

They have high mask compliance and the Drs can give them ivermectin.
all3 says masks work because he read it on twitter...then he said something about Trump rallies but didn't mention football stadiums. It was weird but I think the point was that he blew someone in an emergency room and the proximity to a doctor during this event made him an expert on masks.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink
all3 says masks work because he read it on twitter...then he said something about Trump rallies but didn't mention football stadiums. It was weird but I think the point was that he blew someone in an emergency room and the proximity to a doctor during this event made him an expert on masks.
Close but not quite. What happened was I got a BJ from a E.R. Nurse but that was years before I became an expert on masks. Thanks for bringing back the memories. ER nurses are the best!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Reactions: hal9000