So nobody wants to talk about the Saudi who shot up the military base in Pensacola?

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
how many years are you guys going to bitch about Obama?
So stating the facts in this case is a "bitch."

Allrightythen.

As for how many years, you did 'whataboutBush' for what, 8 years?

That seems excessive though.

Shall we say 6 years for some middle ground?

:ROFLMAO:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Let's talk about the fact that a Saudi national legally purchased a gun.

Nothing?
Remember how all people in the borders of the US are covered under the Constitution and afforded all of the rights provided in it?

Thanks.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Remember how all people in the borders of the US are covered under the Constitution and afforded all of the rights provided in it?

Thanks.
That's quite the flop.

May not have been you, so I'll just ilk you instead, but I've had this very debate with your ilk on the subject. Usually they don't consider the constitution applicable to foreigners.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
But there was in fact a loophole used by Alshamrani. Who is not a US citizen, which is often an exception to our constitution and prevents legally purchasing a firearm in most cases.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
That's quite the flop.

May not have been you, so I'll just ilk you instead, but I've had this very debate with your ilk on the subject. Usually they don't consider the constitution applicable to foreigners.
You're ilking me. I've noticed that many people don't realize that the Constitution isn't applicable to foreigners

However, the rub here is that it is only applicable to foreigners on American soil.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
But there was in fact a loophole used by Alshamrani. Who is not a US citizen, which is often an exception to our constitution and prevents legally purchasing a firearm in most cases.

So that's not a loophole, that's a violation of the Constitution that he can't purchase a gun

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
So that's not a loophole, that's a violation of the Constitution that he can't purchase a gun
Incorrect. Utilizing a hunting lisence to purchase is in fact a loop hole that was used in this situation, among some others on a state by state basis.

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Incorrect. Utilizing a hunting lisence to purchase is in fact a loop hole that was used in this situation, among some others on a state by state basis.

No I get it understand, I'm playing my fundamentalist self here. All of these regulations are reductions of rights. Anyone who believes that anyone on US soil should have the same rights as US citizens should be opposed to these unconstitutional violations

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
And therein lies the problem of black and white reasoning of being a "fundamentalist"; it's simplistic and ignores the reality of outcomes it provides. It inhibits the closures of loopholes like what lead to this event. And this isn't the sole example of this.

Unless you consider these events to be worth it to retain that fundamentalist mentality.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
FecalFace said:
Let's talk about the fact that a Saudi national legally purchased a gun.

Nothing?

What the legally purchased firearm shows is that bad guys are going to find a way to get their hands on firearms. You want to make defending ourselves from them illegal.

Last edited:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Guns make us less safe.

Guns probably do make "us" less safe. If making laws could eliminate them it might be worth discussing. I'm not worried about "us". I'm worried about me and mine, and passing laws against gun ownership would make us less safe.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias

Thanks.
When it comes to Congress keeping EB in check, the Constitution means nothing to you. You wiped your ass with it multiple times, bar the 2A.

Instead of screeching KILL ALL A-RABS after every shooting incident, you should be screeching for gun regulations.

There's no reason why a Saudi national should be able to buy a gun legally in the US with no questions asked.

But ifail 2.0 is not the sharpest tool

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
What the legally purchased firearm shows is that bad guys are going to find a way to get their hands on firearms. You want to make defending ourselves from them illegal.
What a load of nonsense.

You are enabling these fucktards by allowing them to freely buy guns with no questions asked, no background checks, no registration, no license.....

Why would they get a gun illegally?
It's much easier to buy it legally.

Enabler.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
What a load of nonsense.

You are enabling these fucktards by allowing them to freely buy guns with no questions asked, no background checks, no registration, no license.....

Why would they get a gun illegally?
It's much easier to buy it legally.

Enabler.

What state said it's legal for this guy to buy a firearm?