So nobody wants to talk about the Saudi who shot up the military base in Pensacola?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Remember the Boston Marathon bombing and the surveilance snapshots which emerged immediately afterward? We kept seeing the same couple of middle eastern guys. walking through places where bombs exploded.later. Internet junkies theorized that these two guys planted the bombs.

As it turns out these two guys were Saudi agents who were trailing the Tsarniev brothers, the real bombers. Saudi Arabia had discovered the bomb plot, and even warned Obama Administration officials about it. The officials ignored the warning.
Oh Suiddy, tinfoil hat as always.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Training Saudi pilots: what could possibly go wrong?
Well, since the Obama administration made one of the largest arms deals in history with the Saudi Kingdom and sold them something like $110 billion in U.S. weapons, including aircraft, helicopters, and air-defense missiles, it would seem reasonable for the Saudis to expect training so they can use those billions of dollars worth of aircraft/equipment.

:eek:

And the beat goes on...

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Well, since the Obama administration made one of the largest arms deals in history with the Saudi Kingdom and sold them something like $110 billion in U.S. weapons, including aircraft, helicopters, and air-defense missiles, it would seem reasonable for the Saudis to expect training so they can use those billions of dollars worth of aircraft/equipment.

And the beat goes on...
Still Obama fault just as expected.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I heard Obama personally went to Saudi and picked this guy up; he even whispered “death to America” in his ear as he sent him off from the airport:eek::eek:

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Still Obama fault just as expected.
Inconvenient facts right? I'm sorry about that, but there is no disputing history.

We've been sucking Saudi dick for decades and decades now.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Inconvenient facts right? I'm sorry about that, but there is no disputing history.

We've been sucking Saudi dick for decades and decades now.
And Trump has done nothing but accelrate this as well as being financially beholden to Saudis, yet no comment?

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
And Trump has done nothing but accelrate this as well as being financially beholden to Saudis, yet no comment?
You just quoted my comment. :giggle:

Again, this has gone on for decades through multiple administrations. Yes, Trump has continued the trend. Like I said, "and the beat goes on..."

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

And the beat goes on...

how many years are you guys going to bitch about Obama?

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
You just quoted my comment. :giggle:

Again, this has gone on for decades through multiple administrations. Yes, Trump has continued the trend. Like I said, "and the beat goes on..."
yes, the bushes and Obama and Clinton have all lined up to give the Saudi's and Israelies a knob job, over and over again.

What should we do? Maybe a serious effort to get off oil? Stop selling guns to the region? Maybe a major policy shift?

Too much trouble, too radical, never happen waste of effort? Costs too much?

I wonder if there is a pres. candidate who at least would try to move in a wiser direction?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Obama was trying with the Iran nucesr deal against thr objections of Saudis.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You’re getting the dirty jerz double team there sharky. Stick and move.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I heard Obama personally went to Saudi and picked this guy up; he even whispered “death to America” in his ear as he sent him off from the airport:eek::eek:
He did that when he was flying home from his birthplace in Kenya. Obama had to come back because his Imam said he shouldn't miss the upcoming Trilateral Commission / Bilderberg Group meeting with the Rothchilds on establishing a new world order.