So it’s official. ‘Public health officials’ need to be ignored....

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
There's something much more devious going on. The same people are leading and supporting both the lockdown and the protests/riots. Both of these things are economically crippling to the nation and productive people in general.

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
no fooking way i'm getting in a mass of people

i should add though that last week i picked up my mail without a glove (only because hand sanitizer was close at hand)

that's where my risk tolerance is

• Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

i should add though that last week i picked up my mail without a glove (only because hand sanitizer was close at hand)

Aren't you afraid of having a total lack of immune system?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Devious
Sounds like they’re conspiring against something or someone
Is that what you’re theorizing?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
from what? you want to become infected with COVID-19 because you think that will improve your immune system?
From doing sh!t like wearing gloves to check your mail.

Not only are you blocking yourself from COVID19 but you're blocking yourself from everything else in the world. Being too clean is almost as dangerous as being too dirty

I think we can already prove that our reaction to COVID was far overblown. The scientists are telling us that systematic racism is much more dangerous

Reactions: redrider

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019

I had sushi on a patio table. I hadn't eaten the entire day. The first roll arrived and yeah, cold food. Damn it! I might die. But I was really hungry. So I ordered a hot sake. Hot sake kills everything. It's the antidote. And that's the story I am going with.

"Would you like ANOTHER sake sir?"

"I'm good, thank you. But the wife wants yet another one. I can't stop her when she's like this. Hurry before she starts shaking..."

Between the sake and the kicks to my shins, COVID just didn't seem to matter anymore.

Reactions: obslop

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I had sushi on a patio table. I hadn't eaten the entire day. The first roll arrived and yeah, cold food. Damn it! I might die. But I was really hungry. So I ordered a hot sake. Hot sake kills everything. It's the antidote. And that's the story I am going with.

"Would you like ANOTHER sake sir?"

"I'm good, thank you. But the wife wants yet another one. I can't stop her when she's like this. Hurry before she starts shaking..."

Between the sake and the kicks to my shins, COVID just didn't seem to matter anymore.
I've been eating sushi the whole time

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You have a problem with people voting for a certain individual to burn it all down and then when it DOES burn down, they cry?
Ahhh, another one with a purposeful misunderstanding of what should be burning down

I know you have to bend the narrative to suit your weak gotchas, but the fact that you get corrected every time yet continue to do it plays your hand

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
From doing sh!t like wearing gloves to check your mail.

Not only are you blocking yourself from COVID19 but you're blocking yourself from everything else in the world. Being too clean is almost as dangerous as being too dirty

I think we can already prove that our reaction to COVID was far overblown. The scientists are telling us that systematic racism is much more dangerous
yo dog. this is America. i can do as i please within the law.

if you don't like it, that's on you, not me.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
yo dog. this is America. i can do as i please within the law.

if you don't like it, that's on you, not me.
I didn’t tell you not to, or request that laws be made to ban you from checking mail with gloves

You do you ♥