So is every gang banger/crazy guy shootout going to blasted wall to wall on all news media now?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You hear something that sounds like someone breaking into the pool house. You grab your loaded pistol from under the pillow and glance at the camera feeds from the periphery. Nothing. You wait 30 seconds, counting it out to yourself. Still nothing. With your eyes on the monitors you walk to the safe and enter the combination; STS2020. Can't be too careful... 30 round mag feels right in your hands. Technical planning is important but feels is where the war is won. Go with your gut, just blurt it out. Fuc k em if they can't take a joke. Snowflakes, all of em. Nothing on the monitors. This time of night you miss Linda. 18 years together and she leaves without a word. You heard she moved to Austin. Fuckk that place. Last place in Texas youd ever want to visit. Plenty of good barbecue elsewhere, without all the libtards. It's all quiet... too quiet. Tonight might be the night. You pour a glass of Crown (those new commercial suck, but you like your Crown), turn on FOX, check the headlines... nothing.
No pool house. No gun. No gun safe. No monitors. Wouldn’t help.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
We dont have a President in the News everyday for being a befuddled wanna be power thirsty dictator so they gotta fill the news time with something exciting. 24/7 news cycle. I cant even remember the last time I tuned into to TV news. I get it all right here on the erbb and a Podcast

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
We dont have a President in the News everyday for being a befuddled wanna be power thirsty dictator so they gotta fill the news time with something exciting. 24/7 news cycle. I cant even remember the last time I tuned into to TV news. I get it all right here on the erbb and a Podcast
I pay out the ass for cable. Brandon's befuddled in the news errday. But you're spot on about the rest.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
You hear something that sounds like someone breaking into the pool house. You grab your loaded pistol from under the pillow and glance at the camera feeds from the periphery. Nothing. You wait 30 seconds, counting it out to yourself. Still nothing. With your eyes on the monitors you walk to the safe and enter the combination; STS2020. Can't be too careful... 30 round mag feels right in your hands. Technical planning is important but feels is where the war is won. Go with your gut, just blurt it out. Fuc k em if they can't take a joke. Snowflakes, all of em. Nothing on the monitors. This time of night you miss Linda. 18 years together and she leaves without a word. You heard she moved to Austin. Fuckk that place. Last place in Texas youd ever want to visit. Plenty of good barbecue elsewhere, without all the libtards. It's all quiet... too quiet. Tonight might be the night. You pour a glass of Crown (those new commercial suck, but you like your Crown), turn on FOX, check the headlines... nothing.
You forgot the Lazy Boy and the carton of Lucky Strikes. Gotta have the Lazy Boy and the smokes.