So how big's it gonna get Wed/Thurs/Fri on west coast?

toPBk

Miki Dora status
Mar 27, 2002
North Pacific Beach, CA
Heard there was an incident out there today. The cryptic text i got was from a buddy who's on way home now but is pictured above in that photo from last week (about to get worked!!). Don't have too much detail, but I'm sure we'll all have heard about it soon.

Reactions: santacruzin

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
I'm currently on a boat heading back from Cortes Bank. We have internet. Crazy times.
I won't give away too much. But there were some pretty sick waves for a certain HBO show.
The regulars weren't there. I wish they had been -- bc some of the truly giant waves that went unridden would not have gone unridden. Still. It was a pretty damn epic way to spend a Friday - and there was some absolute bombs that were ridden nonetheless. Garrett got a complete macker. Will Skudin too - then he got completely annihilated.
I am a fortunate human being. And I must publicly thank Bill Sharp and Rob Brown most very ultra profusely for the chance to see the place break for the fourth time in my life.
Here's a low Rez of Izzi Gomez. I am sure y'all ingrates will see much more in the coming days.

1673668209357.png

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
I'm currently on a boat heading back from Cortes Bank. We have internet. Crazy times.
I won't give away too much. But there were some pretty sick waves for a certain HBO show.
The regulars weren't there. I wish they had been -- bc some of the truly giant waves that went unridden would not have gone unridden. Still. It was a pretty damn epic way to spend a Friday - and there was some absolute bombs that were ridden nonetheless. Garrett got a complete macker. Will Skudin too - then he got completely annihilated.
I am a fortunate human being. And I must publicly thank Bill Sharp and Rob Brown most very ultra profusely for the chance to see the place break for the fourth time in my life.
Here's a low Rez of Izzi Gomez. I am sure y'all ingrates will see much more in the coming days.

View attachment 145949
That must be a truly incredible experience. I can't even imagine.

What boat did you guys get out there on?

Stoked for you and the whole crew!

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Uppers was perfect today! Probably my last day there for a while - great to see everyone out there killing it.
Hell of a send off you got before your pending relocation!! You’ll have great memories and maybe even a MRSA infection to take with you to lawwwwderdale

j/k. Stocked you got some and I for one think you’re going to have a blast the next few years. You will go on more surf trips than usual and with all its flaws, affluent south florida is far from the worst place to finish out your corporate years on a strong and lucrative note. Win win

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
Proof PFDs turn amateurs into pro'z
There were definitely some issues t/o the day with the biggest and best waves going unridden bc of lack of experience out there. I have never seen barrels at Cortes like I did today -- like Jaws meets Chopes type below sea level barrels - just some of the most crazy sh!t I've ever seen in my life. And most of those had no riders. Rob Brown said the same thing. Of course it's easy for me to armchair qb because I was enjoying the day from the comfort of a 65 foot sport fisher 1/8 of a mile away.

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Hell of a send off you got before your pending relocation!! You’ll have great memories and maybe even a MRSA infection to take with you to lawwwwderdale

j/k. Stocked you got some and I for one think you’re going to have a blast the next few years. You will go on more surf trips than usual and with all its flaws, affluent south florida is far from the worst place to finish out your corporate years on a strong and lucrative note. Win win
Doxycycline Hyclate 100mg if you get Leptospirosis … dirty brown water in Hanalei … :shaka:
Infectious Disease Doctor figured it out
misdiagnosed and given Amoxicillan 800’s in Emergency Room… didn’t work

Safe Travels