So how big's it gonna get Wed/Thurs/Fri on west coast?

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
Enough with the financial fluff. The conspiracy story is more interesting.

That being said...I'm home sick and have doing the same thing. More time spent on Surfline in the last 2 days than the last 2 years.
Man I surfed a growing swell down here Thursday and then got sick as a dog from my uncle
Missed the clean surf all weekend and early week here im PISSED

Speaking of nasty water, red tide doesn't need warm water right? There was some nasty orange foam on the inside, also a 2x4 w nails on it in the lineup. Fun fun.

I bet its GNARLY up there rn good luck you chargers
might have to bring out the 5'8" Evo stahp up Refores

• Haha
Reactions: MathDebater

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Man I surfed a growing swell down here Thursday and then got sick as a dog from my uncle
Missed the clean surf all weekend and early week here im PISSED

Speaking of nasty water, red tide doesn't need warm water right? There was some nasty orange foam on the inside, also a 2x4 w nails on it in the lineup. Fun fun.

I bet its GNARLY up there rn good luck you chargers
might have to bring out the 5'8" Evo stahp up Refores
The orange stuff, we have it here on the first macker of the season. It's stuff that has been mixed in with the sand when it's calm and comes to the surface when the sand gets torn up. Frothing orange.

Reactions: PPK96754

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
After reading Sharky's description of his run-off infection, I'm a bit concerned...but...I'm waiting fof rush hour to settle then off to explore...putting alcohol/vineagar solution and saline/neti pot in the back pack...

Last edited:
Reactions: oeste858 and PRCD

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
There were 2'-3' waves going down the channels in Ventura Keys last night. Ripping out docks and tearing boats loose. My dock/boat were going up and down like they were on a pogo stick, but when I left last night everything had held. So far. I'm insured I guess. I haven't gone down there this AM but nobody called me so hopefully everything is still intact.

That much movement means it would was HUGE outside of the harbor last night.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Do you guys get antsy and jittery when there's big swell in the water? Like your whole being senses it? You can hear the surf hitting the breakwall from my house and there were news helicopters yesterday evening and this morning. Just heightens the feeling more. I was thinking, "I REALLY have to wait until traffic dies down a bit or I'm going to be a real dangerous motorist."