So how big's it gonna get Wed/Thurs/Fri on west coast?

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
I’m flattered that you think I know how to do anything behind the scenes involving software or really anything computerish beyond deleting threads and banning MFers :cool:

enabling or disabling instagram embeds? I’m surprised I could even formulate that sentence fragment, let alone execute such actions :drowning::waving:
You know I'm just kidding Big Dog!

You are doing great!

Xoxo! :love:

• Love
Reactions: Subway

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Well, Killian and Yadin got their fair share, as did some of the other locals.

We were burning a lot of people.
"locals"

Yadin Nicol was born and raised in Margs, WA

He always gets more than his fair share wherever he goes...he's a total Kook.:toilet:

Fvck that guy

How many places is he an instaloc these days? First it was SB, then it was SC...must be a few other places too?:socrazy::socrazy::socrazy:

Mr Pecker

OTF status
Nov 6, 2021
The view and scenery are stunning but the wave is a full on CreamPuff. Same with Deads.
But the Fort and Deads are definitely great spots if you are trying to work your way up to the Beach.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifallalot
Feb 20, 2017
Just watched a bunch of vids of the sandbar, way bigger than I’ve ever seen. But nothing as clean and perfect as the hurricane Marie super barrel wave. Maybe there was no bounce off the wall that swell.

Reactions: PRCD and CutnSnip

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Yeah some of 'em looked overgunned for sure. I am pretty much sure it was the crew that was getting all the waves.

Reactions: Havoc

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
"locals"

Yadin Nicol was born and raised in Margs, WA

He always gets more than his fair share wherever he goes...he's a total Kook.:toilet:

fvvk that guy

How many places is he an instaloc these days? First it was SB, then it was SC...must be a few other places too?:socrazy::socrazy::socrazy:
Yadin has been in SB for quite some time and he’s a nice guy. Been in the water with him quite a bit. I’ve never seen him do anything out of line. Yeah, he gets a lot of waves. He’s a fuckking pro.

You know what else? He surfs pretty much only the most crowded spots. Rincon, Trestles, Sand bar. He’s not showing up at the little nooks and burning lifers like some of the Hawaiians that visit here.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Just watched a bunch of vids of the sandbar, way bigger than I’ve ever seen. But nothing as clean and perfect as the hurricane Marie super barrel wave. Maybe there was no bounce off the wall that swell.
It was too big most of Thursday afternoon through Friday morning. Last evening it got way smaller. Yacht Club/break wall at low tide was actually pretty good yesterday. Ledbetter beach break was really good during the peak of the swell.

Hurricane Marie swell was all about the angle.

Reactions: santacruzin

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
You should go there on day like that with your 6-6 and show them how it’s done.:roflmao::roflmao:
It’s definitely not a steep, heaving wave like Mavs and I think the point about Sunset is fair. Personally I’d bring an 8’6” but never a 9’0” :shameonyou:

Reactions: Havoc