So.....can we get to the bottom of this? Is Joe Biden a racist?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
? read my post again.
You read MY initial post. Biden went after the 8%-10% of blacks who support Trump because he thinks he's entitled to their votes. You came back with saying that Trump does the same thing, which would mean that you think Trump goes after groups of people who he thinks belong to him.

But the examples you used - Trump feigning religiosity (which I agree, he does that) isn't an example of that. Responding to individual veterans or families who attack him (he does that, too) also isn't an example of him going after veteran groups, either.

So, you haven't yet provided a parallel example. Do you have one or not?

Super66

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 24, 2019
So, when you sexually assaulted little boys, did their race enter into the equation or was it more of a take what you can get type of thing?

Are those websites that show where you live an inconvenience or does people crossing the street sheilding their kids not bother you?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
So, when you sexually assaulted little boys, did their race enter into the equation or was it more of a take what you can get type of thing?
Tell me more about shooting black people with your army buddies, everybody here was so impressed.

Super66

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 24, 2019
Enjoy the gay sex with your mini me Caca, closet case.
That's the weird thing. You're a homophobe...but you are attracted to little boys. Is it a power thing? Perhaps self loathing. I don't get it.

Everyone knows mundus. There's no use in trying to deflect anymore.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
That's the weird thing. You're a homophobe...but you are attracted to little boys. Is it a power thing? Perhaps self loathing. I don't get it.

Everyone knows mundus. There's no use in trying to deflect anymore.
More projection from angry closet case, better send the bat signal to Caca to white knight for you.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Trump just needs to move the needle slightly among blacks and Biden is toast

This type of thing is damaging to Bides no way around it

I don’t really think he’s racist either but Dems created the gotcha woke climate so now they have to live with it too