So, at least Trumby supporters are marching peacefully and not attacking people....

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Protesters marching in Florida’s ritzy Sarasota and Venice communities led to widespread rioting and looting. Items taken were limited to laxatives, vitamins, hearing aid batteries, reading glasses, energy drinks, designer masks and surgical stockings.

The thugs were easily caught and arrested, however, since they were using walkers, canes, and golf carts to flee.

The protests have been limited to the evening hours because most of the lawbreakers either had doctor’s appointments during the day or rioting would have interfered with their afternoon naps.

The marches didn’t last that long because many of the demonstrators had to get home to pee. In most cases, the demonstrators simply forgot why they were even there.
Officials considered a curfew starting at 9 p.m. but since that’s the time when most of the residents go to bed anyway, it was decided that it wasn’t needed.

Community leaders concluded that part of the problem was that residents were restless because they had too much time on their hands since the recreation centers, pools, theaters, boutique stores and especially the bars were closed due to the coronavirus. Community officials wanted to form a committee to look further into the problem, but the next day no one could remember why they were meeting.

• Haha
Reactions: hammies and Kento

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
At least in this clip it looks like the police are immediately arresting people committing assault

Ok, so three things.....

1. This kind of shatters the whole "buhhhhh leftists are violent criminals" narrative.

2. I look at this and don't see all of the right wing protesters as criminals, just the assholes who are committing the crimes.

3. I have immense respect for the man who jumps in there and says "pick him up, I ain't gonna pick on him!!" For real, that's a standup human being right there, regardless of his political affiliation.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
There is a reason you want to not foment division in the country.

Once it takes off it's like a wildfire in so call with Santa Anas blowing and your baby gender reveal device starts a fire.

• Haha
Reactions: hal9000

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
let the record show that @GromsDad and @Duffy LaCoronilla are ok with thugs committing assault and being violent as long as their side is doing it.
I don't know where you come up with that dumb conclusion. So far all I've done is ask what the backstory was. I don't spend all day on Twitter like you.

Say what you guys claim here really is true. Does that one instance negate the literally hundreds or thousands of violent left wing violent assaults, rioting and looting over the past 4 months? You feel vindicated by that?

Get a grip dummy.

Reactions: redrider

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
If the Proud Fags went home, the antifags would continue to loot, burn, beat up old people and generally cause chaos like theyve been doing for the last three months.

If the antifags went home there would be peace in the streets of Portland.

Is there any video out there of the proud fags lynching blacks, being cops, etc.?
FTFY

why yes, yes there is.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
What's the backstory? Noticed one guy wearing a shirt that said Justice for J. Who is J?
Classic Blame the Victim logical fallacy.

Right up there with statements like “well, what was she wearing?” And “but she wanted it!!”

The mark of a real low-class dirtbag

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Ok, so three things.....

1. This kind of shatters the whole "buhhhhh leftists are violent criminals" narrative.
Uh, no. Not really. It just shows that there are people on both sides being assholes and violent criminals. Poor behavior on one side doesn't cancel out poor behavior on the other.

Also, in terms of Oregon since Memorial Day, the balance of violent criminal behavior is still heavily tilted towards the left. The difference with Salem is that the Right has higher numbers and more support, so they are bolder and get away with more.

Reactions: the janitor