Snapt 4

Whose section is the bestest?

• Total voters

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
I had the same issue with video quality. Seemed shitty. I liked Marzo's section cos of his wild style. Salmon boy is bad, but in a good way so that's gold to me.

Reactions: stringcheese

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
watched Jack Robbo's part in full, skipped through a bunch of the others (y)

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Whoever the fvck Benji Graham is, he charges! Strong Rasta vibes from Asher pacey. Mason Ho's part was fun.
Part I most looked forward to: I like Andre Nickatina too, Clay Marzo, but that track sucks. And some of that footage was from years ago. Still one of my favorite styles.
Side note, speaking of the music, how did they afford the soundtrack to this movie?
Favorite moment: in the intro, the transition from Zeke lau hitting mits to homeboy chasing an umbrella down the beach and eating it :LOL:
Good surf movie! Watched it twice in a row. I think the bar has been raised, in all ways. People are charging harder than ever (on tiny boards), landing snowboard airs, and critical carves and hacks are more aggressive than ever.

tedshred

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 15, 2008
Damn good footage and a nice break from Instagram snippets. What I thought was so weird tho was some of the song choices: Old songs from other surf videos. Like 3 or 4 of them, most odd was the preacher techno song that JJ used then Medina used last year.

Reactions: stringcheese

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
Just rewatched a few sections. Clay is mental. Some of those barrels are just so ridiculously long, but one of the best parts was that roundhouse 360 to tail slide thing. Looked so good. Jack Robbo's carve to barrel was pretty epic too. Also, it's good to be able to listen to a surf movie again. Tried watching RWB1 the other day, and wanted to kill someone mainly due to the music.

Reactions: Aruka