Small Business

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
good one! fwiw, if you have to hire/pay someone who now makes $10 per hr, up to $15, then all of your payroll taxess, expenses go up as well. So not only will you have to increase your rates, or sell your product for more, to offset the increase, but you get the same shitty $10/hr employee and pay more!! Brilliant!! (I am for some sort of living wage for sure, just not so sure this is the way)

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Has anyone mentioned how hard running a small business is?

Most fail in 6 years even without a pandemic.

Coming out of this thing there is about to be a lot of opportunity to make $$$$.

Be like tom and billy!

May 24, 2020
Yes, I have a small business in the field of tourism. It is a modest company, with a friendly team and excellent leisure offers. I have had this business for over two years, and everything is excellent. It may have affected me for the first period because I didn't know how to manage it, and it was a little difficult for me on the financial side. My business has taken such a step that it brings a huge profit. Because I found out about the incorporation process on playlouder.com, this saved me from the hefty fees and gave me a lot of protection. That's why I haven't applied to the Payroll Protection Program or other programs. The fact that I have incorporated myself gives me maximum security.

Last edited:

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Granted, it's odd the way that Abighail shows up and posts some how to pointers for getting a loan. And little else but the info is just weird. How did you know it's a spam bot? That's a strange spam bot if you ask me and Hey Abighail!... If you hire lawyers advisors accountants consultant and other witch doctor types it's really gonna eat up that loan so poo-poo on your advice, or titties. Chillydog!!

Aug 24, 2021
I have a small business related to vegan cosmetics and products of self-care. I do not produce them alone; I import everything from another country, including the packaging, so one important aspect is to take care of all the logistics

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars