Slater in Bali

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Does he have body guards?
A badass friend once told me he could do whatever he wants wherever, whenever he chooses, but sometimes chooses not to because so can other people. There is always someone bigger faster stronger better wiser sneakier or just downright crazy. Sooner or later everyone gets put in their place.
I'm glad he went surfing and the people calling him out on it, well, I don't really know where they're coming from but I'm sure some have a legitimate beef to claim. Most are just jealous busybodies, and that's pretty low, almost the lowest IMO.
Get a job hippy.

jamesgang

Miki Dora status
Aug 9, 2006
Location Location
Hey at the end of the day we are all just jealous he is scoring Padang

Me more than anyone because I got a surprise check in the mail yesterday and I'm frothing to get to Indonesia, but for real it seems pretty impossible to get a visa and then you have to eat the two week quarantine

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
What’s the story here? Even kandui villas was using paid ads touting their $1700 visa loophole” to get in.

Reactions: CutnSnip

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Dumb move from Slater IMO and for what... to get three minutes of footage of him getting burned by locals. Come on.
think he gives a fvck? sharing waves with buddies while you wait for the NS to turn on :monkey:

nowayout

OTF status
Nov 8, 2010
Ive been seriously contemplating spending the money to get in. When if ever again do you think you will score Indo this uncrowded?

Reactions: keenfish

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
my only gripe is what an idiot to stay in bali to surf padang w 75 people while all over is going nuts

surfed maxed out nias yesterday w about 10 people - some of the scariest waves i have seen in my life

not me - i was hyperventilating paddling for the horizon

897ECA9F-7FBB-4EB6-946D-3E725646EFA2.jpeg