Skin Deep

theramrod

Nep status
Nov 14, 2014
N Cackalaki
Anyone thrown down the couple bucks to see Felicity Palmateer naked yet? If so please give a review. It's probably a bit on the artsy side and not sure it would rate very high on the Boing meter.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
It's only a couple bucks to rent. I'll check it out.

I might up a review tomorrow when I have some alone time.

Guess this is finally getting released since most of her big name sponsors dropped her. I wonder if it was 'bong that put the brakes on the earlier release.

theramrod

Nep status
Nov 14, 2014
N Cackalaki
Curiosity got the best of me and I rented this. If your looking for some nudity, you wont get any more than what's in the trailer. It wasnt a bad video, but nothing special. Honestly it was a little dissapointing and not just from a perv perspective. It's premise is all about being free yet she's either covering her t!ts with her hands or they are blurred out. Of course I wouldnt mind seeing them but that just seams to be against the "point" of the message. Free the tatas!

• Haha
Reactions: sdsrfr

Peter1

Nep status
Jul 29, 2005
Curiosity got the best of me and I rented this. If your looking for some nudity, you wont get any more than what's in the trailer. It wasnt a bad video, but nothing special. Honestly it was a little dissapointing and not just from a perv perspective. It's premise is all about being free yet she's either covering her t!ts with her hands or they are blurred out. Of course I wouldnt mind seeing them but that just seams to be against the "point" of the message. Free the tatas!
I would have been stunned if there was any actual nudity. In some ways what the Coffey girl is doing is a lot more honest.

I don't know what you'd call this. It's not "surfing nude on camera" if the forbidden bits are blurred out. The words "publicity stunt" come to mind.