Single women own more homes than single men....

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Hahaha. My first thought as well. It has to be a contributing factor.

I have always wondered why "divorced" is an option on surveys and forms, and further, why anyone would check that box.
The result above isn’t surprising, and I bet that even if you control for divorce the balance still tips towards women. Women have been obtaining more college degrees than men for decades, which could easily translate into higher home ownership. The structure of traditional eduction favor women because the parts of their brain that control executive function, which is crucial for impulse control and time and priority management, develop sooner in females than males.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Women are also nest-obsessed.

I think the word you're looking for is "oppressed".

A capitalist pig like you should know this:shameonyou:
Given that definitions are malleable and open to debate, does it really matter?
Yes. You could just coat the threads on the suppressor with super-glue, screw it into the woman's mouth, and there would be no muzzle flash and way less noise.

:foreheadslap:

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The result above isn’t surprising, and I bet that even if you control for divorce the balance still tips towards women. Women have been obtaining more college degrees than men for decades, which could easily translate into higher home ownership.
Let's wait until we control for divorce to make this claim.

Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
He can never just say "yeah, you're right, my mistake".

the hallmark of an insufferable cvvnt
Not really. Funny how the ilk who thinks that all definitions are malleable are the first to resort to semantic word choice gotchas when it suits them :unsure: